MahabubMunna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

DIY Snail oyster shell ornaments in Bangladesh

Oyster Shell NecklaceOyster Shell Necklace

Bangladesh a South Asian country  world longest sea beach in there .  it's Down part Bay of Bengal so our economy a big part sea fish and many more . also a hidden part is Snail , Oyster shell ornaments . today i try to share with you few photos and information

. Bangaldesh longest sea beach in cox's Bazar , Chittatong Division there beach side market you can buy this type ornament and many more things 

Price: 0.10$- 50$ Depends on products and quality 

like ear ring  0.10$- 5$ max

you can also write your name in Snail shell take 1$-15$ depend on size 

How you go there : Form Bangladesh any city to you can go there or capital city Dhaka to cox's Bazar by air 

Home Decoration chain 

Price: per pics 2.5$-10$ 

Size: 2-3 M

DIY Snail and oyster  shell collect from Bay of bengal

Price: 0.25$-1$ /pices

Different design Necklace

Price: 0.50$-10$

Showpieces 

Price: 1.5$-10$ /pics

Hair band and many more

Price: 0.25$-5$ /pics

Price: 5$-50$ /same design lot 

1 lot - 10/12 pics chain

Mahabub Hasan
Kolatoli Sea Beach, Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh
13 comments
Level 10

Re: DIY Snail oyster shell ornaments in Bangladesh

@AriMar  @brittym @NadyaPN @KlaudiyaG  @Christina-NYC @DeniGu,@FelipePK are you see  this before  ???

Mahabub Hasan
Former Google Contributor

Hey @MahabubMunna,

Thanks for sharing this post. These are really pretty. I love the photos you've taken. I've actually seen similar ornaments at the Bulgarian and Greek seaside. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Hi @MahabubMunna, we have similar products in Argentina too. They are usually sold on the beaches or near them, and bracelets, necklaces and braids are made with them. Small home decorations made with shells are sold too, mostly as a souvenir of the city.

I see that there's a lot of variety in Bangladesh, and the shells sold seem bigger too. Thank you for sharing! It's interesting to know that similar artisanal products are sold in places so far from each other.

Level 9

Thanks

@MahabubMunna

For sharing this amazing post with Us . See you in October

Cheers

Saudi local guide 🇸🇦

Level 9

Thank you @MahabubMunna for sharing our local traditional ornaments.

Level 10

@AbdullahAM ধন্যবাদ ভাই সব সময় চেস্টা করি বাংলাদেশ কে তুলে ধরার জন্য সকলের সামনে 

Mahabub Hasan
Google Moderator

Hi @MahabubMunna,

That's a really great post! I like how you've included both great photos and enough information. When I get the chance to visit Bangladesh, I'll make sure to refer to your topic for prices and details. 🙂

By the way, I didn't get a notification of your tag. This is most probably because you put a comma and left no space between my name and @FelipePK's. Just an FYI for future reference!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hey @MahabubMunna,

Really nice post and reminded me of my home (Brazil). We also have a lot of markets on sea side where people sell those ornaments too 😉

In addition, I would like to ask you to not over tag people as it is considered harassment, please double check our program rules. 😉 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

I bought some of them. Those were so lovely. But I think these are only for women. Do you find anything for men made by snail shell? @MahabubMunna