LưuT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

DISCUS ABOUT THIS.

[NEWMEMBER]  Các bạn có ai ở Việt Nam đang cùng là thành viên local guides không ạ, cùng chia sẻ cho mình và mọi người chút kinh nghiệm nhé.

Hanoi, Vietnam
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: DISCUS ABOUT THIS.

Hi @LưuT, welcome to Local Guides Connect!

I'm unsure if Google Translate did the job. If you are looking for Local Guides from Vietnam, there are a few of ways to do so. I suggest searching the community for mentions of "Vietnam", "Saigon" or "Hanoi" to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into those threads and connect with community members in your area 🙂

Alternatively, you can join the unofficial community for Local Guides in Vietnam and meet fellow Local Guides there.

As you are new here, be sure to check out tips on posting, searching and interacting with the community. Have fun!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

I'm unsure if Google Translate did the job. If you are looking for Local Guides from Vietnam, there are a few of ways to do so. I suggest searching the community for mentions of "Vietnam", "Saigon" or "Hanoi" to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into those threads and connect with community members in your area 🙂

Alternatively, you can join the unofficial community for Local Guides in Vietnam and meet fellow Local Guides there.

As you are new here, be sure to check out tips on posting, searching and interacting with the community. Have fun!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 4

@Thanks @JeslynL for your help. i understand now.

@JeslynL wrote: