Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

DEM MEMES

my love is with this museumgallery_imgCaption: A photo of statue of Mercury in the Louvre in Paris.(Getty Images)

Greece
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: DEM MEMES

Hi @Anonymous,

Welcome to local Guides Connect!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Is it your first visit there, what did you enjoy the most? Can you share more about the city that you took the photos? I think it will be interesting for the other Local Guides.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself - December 2018 Also, you can read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect, What makes a good post? and  What are Connect topics?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @Anonymous,

Thank you for sharing this photo with us. Personally, I've been there twice and it's always an amazing experience, what a great building from the inside and the outside. 

I remember the huge crowd in front of the Mona Lisa, but what attracted me the most were the enormous paintings of Eugene Delacroix. What did you like the most at the Louvre?  

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Hey @hubbalev000

I have visited Paris last year, but I couldn't go to Louvre because the queue was massive and I opted to go to Orsay and Orangerie, because with one ticket you could visit both. The second one is amazing because of the impressive "Water Lilies" painted by Monet. Did you have the chance to visit these two museums during your stay?

Water Lilies from Monet in Musee de l'OrangerieWater Lilies from Monet in Musee de l'Orangerie

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

Hey @Sorbe

That painting looks amazing!  I've never been to l'Orangerie but seeing this makes me think I should make a point of getting there.

Is it me, or is it weird all the chairs are facing the wrong way?...

Hi @JulianWh

I didn't have the right tools to make a 360 picture, but in this room the Lilies are surrounding all the walls so the chairs are facing even the other part of the painting. 

If you will have the chance to go back once again to Paris don't miss the chance to visit this gem. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

no but id love to go

Hi @Anonymous,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

You can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Have fun and not forget to share your experience here.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!