YasumiKikuchi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[DEEP JAPAN] Tokyo 2020 Gold medal project made at Urban mines📱➡🥇🥈🥉

Did you know Tokyo 2020 Olympic medals are produced from urban mines🥇😮? "Urban mine" means re-mining from waste disposal cell phones and PCs and re-using them📱💻.

TOKYO 2020 Gold medal project made at Urban mines (Local Guide @yasumikikuchi)TOKYO 2020 Gold medal project made at Urban mines (Local Guide @yasumikikuchi)TOKYO 2020 Gold medal project made at Urban mines (Local Guide @yasumikikuchi)TOKYO 2020 Gold medal project made at Urban mines (Local Guide @yasumikikuchi)

This box is set up in a post office throughout Japan and collects scrap now. The medals you see on TV are made from my old cell phone😆 

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

日本、東京都新宿区霞ヶ丘町10−1 新国立競技場
16 comments
Level 10

Re: [DEEP JAPAN] Tokyo 2020 Gold medal project made at Urban mines📱➡🥇🥈🥉

Terima kasih @YasumiKikuchi sudah berbagi post menarik. Sebuah proses daur ulang produk telephone seluler untuk medali. 

Pertanyaannya adalah apakah semua bagian komponen dari telephone seluler ini bisa di daur ulang ?

Google Moderator

Hey @YasumiKikuchi ,

I didn't know about this. Thank you for sharing with us. This is a great project, medals to be produced using urban mine.

I made a research about this and saw that  two tons of metal will be necessary for the Olympic Games. This will enable many, many people to participate in the Tokyo 2020 Olympic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thank you for your reply @RiverDefender 

Realistically, it is a common environmental problem in the world that the substrates of discarded computers are not collected. It is a project to promote it🤔. By the way, the gold used for Japanese industrial products amounts to 16% of the world reserves. Gold collected from one phone is 0.04g👑

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage

Level 10

Thank you for researching @Ivi_Ge 

If it is 2 tons you pointed out, we need about 50 million phones😮📱📱📱📱📱!

I think that it is wonderful to be citizen participation type in order to activate communication among Japanese😃.

Level 10

Sebuah terobosan besar untuk menghasilkan karya besar untuk sebuah proyek besar.

Tentu tidak hanya emas saja yang dapat dimanfaatkan. Komponen lain tentu dapat digunakan untuk produk yang berbeda. Bukankah begitu @YasumiKikuchi @Ivi_Ge ?

Level 10

As you said @RiverDefender 

We need to advance technology and cognition of recycling and to eliminate waste😊

Level 9

@YasumiKikuchi  I might need to send my old cell phone just to be part of this recycling idea. 

Level 9

What an amazing intiative!  Great way to recycle the many old phones out there AND participate in the Olympics.  Cool to think that part of your old phone might hang on an Olympian in 2020 😁

?Kimberly on Social ? Google Maps  ? Instagram ? Facebook ? Twitter ?️YouTube ?San Francisco Local Guides

Level 10

Thank you for your sympathy @Twister411 

If you do, I will be a receptionist📲