Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: [DEEP JAPAN] Huge bonfire "Donto yaki" in a shrine🔥⛩👸

(*^_^*)

Level 10

Thank you very detailed explanation @shigeo
All as you mentioned. Because white kimono means "zero", it is used in view of death and life and restart0️⃣. The reason why Japanese fighting is white clothes means to train from zero. As the casual wear, the context is too strong so do not use it⚠. However, there are many cases where thin silver or cream colors are substituted for white🥋

これからも詳細なポストで残り少ない2020までにお互い多くの日本紹介をしましょう🗾

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 10

Hi @Ivi_Ge @TorM @HiroyukiTakisawa @Izumi @FaridTDF @Jesi @TsekoV @shigeo
I found interesting posts related to this article. We can read in English😊
New Year's MISOGI AOSHIMA -HADAKA-MAIRI,2019

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 8

いいですね。

このような日本の伝統的な行事、文化、神事等は後世に伝えていくとともに、

世界にも伝えていきたいですね。

ありがとうございます。

大谷憲史
Google Moderator

@YasumiKikuchiさん、

タグ付けありがとうございます。新春のみそぎの記事はとても面白いです。

皆のおかげで日本の伝統的な文化を勉強になりました。

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @YasumiKikuchi,

Thank you for tagging me. I liked the post that you shared. It is great to learn how other people celebrate New Year.

As for Sirni Zagovezni, I am happy that you find a video of it and that you liked it. Hopefully one day when you visit Bulgaria, you will be here on time for this festival and experience it too!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!