YasumiKikuchi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: [DEEP JAPAN] Huge bonfire "Donto yaki" in a shrine🔥⛩👸

@YasumiKikuchiさん、いつもながらのすっばらしい日本の紹介、ありがとうございます。私は今日のどんと焼きに行かなかったので、写真を見ながら心の中でお焚き上げしましたよ。🔥

@HiroyukiTakisawaさん同様、小さい頃地元ではどんと焼きは行われていませんでした。お正月行事での炎の記憶は、大晦日に神社の境内で5〜6メートル四方に結界が張られた中の焚き火です。お参りしたあと、細い竹の先に針金で吊り下げられたスルメ(乾燥したイカ)を買ってその炎で炙り、家に帰ってから家族で食べたのを思い出しました。そういえば、その焚き火の中でダルマなどが燃やされてた気もするので、どんと焼きと同じ意味があるのかもしれません。

あなたのおかげで懐かしい記憶が蘇りました。重ねてお礼申し上げます。(−人−)

Level 10

@Izumiさんお返事ありがとうございます😊

宮城県にとってどんと焼き(どんと祭)は代表する祭りのひとつのため、地域の小さな神社でもお焚き上げが行われます。当然のことと思っていましたが地域によって頻度が違うようですね。

スルメ美味しそうですね🤤

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Connect Moderator

Me encanta poder leer tus post @YasumiKikuchi, y tener la posibilidad de conocer un poquito de ese Japón tan distante para mí, pero tan cercano cuando traes estos post sobre costumbres y tradiciones de tu hermoso Japón, gracias, seguiré muy de cerca tus contribuciones.

Farid

Level 10

Thank you for subscribing @FaridTDF
If it's okay I will tag you😃

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage

Connect Moderator

@YasumiKikuchi it seems very spiritual and nice, thank you for sharing this and tagging me!

New Year in Japan is sure celebrated longer than other countries, thank you for all your posts about it. I learned a lot, especially how important luck is in Japanese culture.

Level 10

Thank you for subscribing @Jesi

Japanese people adjust their minds with a long New Year period. There are many other traditional events, but even those without religious beliefs follow tradition only in New Year🎍

Former Google Contributor

Hi @YasumiKikuchi,

This is another interesting post about Japan that you shared with everyone in the community.

It was so much interesting to learn about Sagi cho festival and the Toshi gami - the Year God.

Do you know that in Bulgaria we also have a festival that resembles a little to this one. I don't have photos to show you but it is called Sirni Zagovezni and is held at the beginning of the year, between winter and spring time. During this festival people usually ask oldest for forgiveness, during the night they prepare big bonfires and gather around the fire, play dances and most important everyone who wants to clean himself/herself from sickness, bad luck and start the year with cleaned soul, they should jump through the fire and dance around it.

I wish I had some photos of this festival. Your post made me think about it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thank you for introduction @TsekoV

I was inspired by your post and looked it up on the internet. Then I was fascinated by the flashy performance that wields their torch and jumps over bonfires🔥😎.

Hi @Ivi_Ge, Do you have a picture of Sirni Zagovezni?🤔

Level 10

(*^_^*)
Level 10

@YasumiKikuchi
こんにちは。共有していただき有難うございます。

白い着物について
赤ちゃんの産着が白い着物、「生きる」「清らか」「パワー」といったものと、

死者も白い着物、「別れ」「孤独」といった意味を象徴しているようです。

花嫁の白無垢の「白」には、「純潔」「嫁いだ家の家風に染まる」という意味があり、これから新しい家にお嫁に入る婚礼の衣装にふさわしいという、日本らしい理由があります。

伝統的な巫女装束として白い着物を用いる事が多い。小袖と袴の組み合わせで神社の作業服にあたり、常衣と呼ばれています。神職も正式な装束の下はこの常衣で、祭祀以外の時間はその常衣で過ごす日常の着物です。

儀礼的に使われる白い着物と日常生活で使われる白い着物では意味が違うようですね。