YasumiKikuchi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Dot.: [DEEP JAPAN] Did you know "Shinto"?

Thank you for reading the article @Anonymous

Please also have a good New Year😉

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 10

Re: [DEEP JAPAN] Did you know "Shinto"?

Thank you for your praise @TravellerG

Asking for tagging is the best praise for me!😍

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage

Level 10

Thank you for viewing @KashifMisidia

I am pleased to know the very unique and difficult to explain the religion😄

Level 10

I am glad you are pleased @GhazalaShah

This unique value and rationality are fun😆

Level 10

My dear friend @YasumiKikuchi,

I regards for your humbleness - God bless you.

I have gone through many of your posts & appreciate your posts - many of your Your Posts have (valuable) "GREAT CONTENT" - hence, from my heart, I requested you to kindly remember to TAG me. Please,

I too wish you 'A Happy New Year', more essentially "A Meaningful & Successful" new year.

My friends like @aaryesdee will like your posts too

Thanks

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 7

Thanks for sharing this unique story @YasumiKikuchi, you have presented those photos with story  so nicely.     

[Fahim]
Level 10

Thank you for your praise @zafahim

The article introducing Japan will continue in the future. I want you to see it again🙏

Level 7

@YasumiKikuchi I will .

[Fahim]
Level 10

Hi dear Friend LG @zafahim,

Great... Thanks for your motivation to our @YasumiKikuchi.

Can I humbly request you to kindly add one (or more) of your friends, who will be interested to read such good topics, please? - that way, if each of us add (TAG) more like-minded people into posts, we will be adding value to such useful posts; hope you will agree with me?

Hope you know the fate of many such good posts... Sadly, it gets off the board in a day or two.... really sad.

Thanks

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Hi @TravellerG
As you say, we have difficulty advertising our articles. I hope that our article introduction by Googler will become more aggressive.

I am very glad that you will introduce my articles to your friends😄