YasumiKikuchi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Dot.: [DEEP JAPAN] Did you know "Shinto"?

Thank you for reading the article @Anonymous

Please also have a good New Year😉

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 10

Re: [DEEP JAPAN] Did you know "Shinto"?

Thank you for your praise @TravellerG

Asking for tagging is the best praise for me!😍

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage

Level 10

Thank you for viewing @KashifMisidia

I am pleased to know the very unique and difficult to explain the religion😄

Level 10

I am glad you are pleased @GhazalaShah

This unique value and rationality are fun😆

Level 10

My dear friend @YasumiKikuchi,

I regards for your humbleness - God bless you.

I have gone through many of your posts & appreciate your posts - many of your Your Posts have (valuable) "GREAT CONTENT" - hence, from my heart, I requested you to kindly remember to TAG me. Please,

I too wish you 'A Happy New Year', more essentially "A Meaningful & Successful" new year.

My friends like @aaryesdee will like your posts too

Thanks

Level 7

Thanks for sharing this unique story @YasumiKikuchi, you have presented those photos with story  so nicely.     

[Fahim]
Level 10

Thank you for your praise @zafahim

The article introducing Japan will continue in the future. I want you to see it again🙏

Level 7

@YasumiKikuchi I will .

[Fahim]
Level 10

Hi dear Friend LG @zafahim,

Great... Thanks for your motivation to our @YasumiKikuchi.

Can I humbly request you to kindly add one (or more) of your friends, who will be interested to read such good topics, please? - that way, if each of us add (TAG) more like-minded people into posts, we will be adding value to such useful posts; hope you will agree with me?

Hope you know the fate of many such good posts... Sadly, it gets off the board in a day or two.... really sad.

Thanks

Level 10

Hi @TravellerG
As you say, we have difficulty advertising our articles. I hope that our article introduction by Googler will become more aggressive.

I am very glad that you will introduce my articles to your friends😄