YasumiKikuchi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: [DEEP JAPAN] #03 Fushimi Inari Shrine is the most famous sightseeing spot in Japan⛩

Yes @YasumiKikuchi , I know that this Torii is not fixed to the ground. I was there several time and every time was like the first time. The last visit was during the fireworks festival 2 years ago.

Caption: A photo of the Great Miyajima Torii. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)Caption: A photo of the Great Miyajima Torii. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)

For me the southwest of Japan is amazing. I have had a chance to visit really great and ancient places. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: [DEEP JAPAN] #03 Fushimi Inari Shrine is the most famous sightseeing spot in Japan⛩

Great photo @Ivi_Ge ,

Next time we can go together, I wanna see this in person. Amazing!

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Google Moderator

Thank you @GeorgesHR.

It will be my pleasure to be your Local Guide in Japan! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Wow @Ivi_Ge

It is the best among torii photos😃!

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 10

Thank you @YasumiKikuchi  ! I saw this very often in pictures and now thanks to your explanations I understand the story behind it!
Thanks again for all these beautiful photos and information about your country !!!

Bye,

David

Level 10

Hello @davidhyno 

I am glad that you are famous in your country😉!

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Connect Moderator

Wow! That's an amazing picture @Ivi_Ge 

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Google Moderator

Thank you so much @AdrianLunsong!

The fireworks in Japan are more than amazing! If you have chance I recommend you to go during the summer there are fireworks festival practically every weekend.

Last year I was in Nagaoka and there is one of the biggest fireworks festivals in Japan. Here are some photos 🙂

Caption: A photo of colorful fireworks. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)Caption: A photo of colorful fireworks. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)

Caption: A photo showing big golden fireworks. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)Caption: A photo showing big golden fireworks. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)

Connect Moderator

@Ivi_Ge  Oh wow! I remember seeing something on YouTube about fireworks competition and Japan won this global competition if I'm not mistaken! I hope to plan a trip to Japan in 2021 (I think) but I'm looking more towards spring/autumn time as my parents prefer the milder temperatures, cherry blossoms or the fall colours. 

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Google Moderator

Hey @AdrianLunsong,

Sorry for my late reply.

For sure the most famous and popular time to visit Japan is during spring to see the magical sight of the cherry blossoms in bloom. The trees start to blossom in the warmer south in late March.  As it is a very busy time to visit Japan you will need to plan your visit well in advance.

Here are some cherry blossoms photos.

Caption: A photo showing cherry blossom tree in a line. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)Caption: A photo showing cherry blossom tree in a line. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)

Caption: A close-up photo of a Japanese Sakura tree. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)Caption: A close-up photo of a Japanese Sakura tree. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)