Sergioz315's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Curiosity

So I've reviewed stuff a lot more now that I have a google pixel and it reminds me to. Before I "meant to" but never got around to it . Besides being helpful to the general community, is there any gain to this constant google reviewing? Without realizing I'm at level 5, and I just ask myself, am I annoyed by my google pixel always asking? Please enlighten me friends!

New York, NY, USA
1 comment

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: Curiosity

@Sergioz315 I think people here in the Guide program do it to be helpful and to improve the maps experience, not for any kind of personal gain. I personally know that i like reading through reviews and looking at photos of potential places i'd like to go so i think it makes sense to return the favor and post great, honest reviews and good photos to help others as they may have helped me.If you're adamant about not being a guide or sick of Pixel asking you, you can opt out of the guide program but that is certainly your decision.

View solution in original post

Level 9
Solution

Re: Curiosity

@Sergioz315 I think people here in the Guide program do it to be helpful and to improve the maps experience, not for any kind of personal gain. I personally know that i like reading through reviews and looking at photos of potential places i'd like to go so i think it makes sense to return the favor and post great, honest reviews and good photos to help others as they may have helped me.If you're adamant about not being a guide or sick of Pixel asking you, you can opt out of the guide program but that is certainly your decision.