Cup cakes

Cup cakesCup cakes

Strawberry cheese cake toppings on cup cake 

Nassau, The Bahamas
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Cup cakes

Hi @Zcar77

They look soo delicious! Where did you eat them?

Do you know that you can leave your review and photos of this place on Google Maps? It'll be of great use to other Local Guides who are looking for more information about the place they're visiting before going there.

You can find more information about it in this article Write reviews and add ratings of places, feel free to check it out.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Hey @Zcar77,

Great photo, thank you for sharing. Strawberry is not my favorite taste but cheesecake is something I hardly miss when it is presented on the table. Are these homemade cupcakes?

Do you know you're able to rotate photos to the correct orientation, by using a desktop or a phone app, like Google photos, before posting. This way you will make your post look even better and attract more Local Guides to open and read what you've shared. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@MoniDi Glad to know you like cheesecake but it's made from a bakery store name jumper brothers

Level 8

@PoliMC I have the store where I purchase already I will add photos in but it was tasty