VBenedict's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Culinary Skills at its Best...

20180519_162111~2.jpg

One of my very favorite dishes... Muscles in Garlic Sauce.  A continental take on the traditional Italian version by "Fish 'n' Chips" in the Town of Ossining.

"Fish 'n' Chips" was originally a small but very successful, mostly take out, place with limited indoor and outdoor seating. 

It recently opened a full fledge restaurant right next door and continues offering their outstanding quality and freshness of wild caught fish and locally sourced Organic ingredients.  They pride themselves in presenting their culinary skills. 

I have also tried their famous Brother's Fish 'n' Chips from the take out side...

From their take out side: Wild Caught BassFrom their take out side: Wild Caught Bass

Ossining, NY, USA
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Culinary Skills at its Best...

This looks amazing, @VBenedict!

I will merge your post with FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟🥙🌭🍕🥐🍳🍡🍝🍢🍦🍧🍩🎂🍉. It will find more recognition there. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Why would you @IrrPavlova  I posted to the Photogaphy Board.  Where I see  food photography.

I have contributed quite a bit to Food Lovers in the past. 

Why would you wish to bury my post?

Level 8

What happened to the title of my post? @IrrPavlova 

If it looks so amazing why would you want to hide it?

Can you please move my post back to either photography or Food & Drinks where it belongs?

@ErmesT. @Ivi_Ge. What is going on here?

Former Google Contributor

@VBenedict, I just want to let you know your post is back in Food & Drinks as you wished and your caption is back in place.

Have in mind, all intentions were good. 

Enjoy the weekend!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

lucky you @VBenedict :)))

all of these delicouse dishes right ur next door :)))

u make us want to try now , the photos are amazing 😉

Level 8

@OSAMA  Here on Connect and out in the Social Wild we inspire each other.  You have inspired me.

At least that is why I am here on Connect 🧞‍♀️  to Inspire and Be Inspired to be the best we can be.

I have been helped and inspired by @AnuradhaP umpteen times I lost count.

So have Sooo many of you Local Guides 💝 here on FB Instagram G+  you know who you are... 🦄 

Level 10

@VBenedict Wow...