Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 10

Cuba ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡บ

20190211_223709.jpg

5 comments
Level 10

Rif.: Cuba ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡บ

Hello. Great photo! Thank you very much for the post.  Have a good night. 

Level 10

Rif.: Cuba ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡บ

Grazie anche a te una buona notte io vivo in ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น alto Adige locale guide livello 10 il mio hobby 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Cuba ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡บ

Hi @K226xq,

Welcome to Connect!

Wow, what an awesome photo! Thanks for sharing that with us! I would love to go to Cuba and experience the culture. Where in Cuba did you stay and how was your visit? ๐Ÿ˜Š

PS: For tips on creating posts on Connect, please see 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Viite: Cuba ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡บ

Hi @K226xq

This is beautiful! How did you travel to Cuba? Was it a nice experience? What was your most favorite thing and did you have any disappointments? 

I've also wanted to go to Cuba, but I've heard tourists only stay inside a tourist area, is that true? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Re: Cuba ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡บ

wonderful place @K226xq