Rif.: Cuba ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡บ

Coccimiglio@live.itCoccimiglio@live.it

Level 10

Guardalavacca ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡บ

Coccimiglio@live.itCoccimiglio@live.it

•  
Connect Moderator

Rif.: Cuba ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡บ

Hola @K226xq , bien venido a Connect, voy a fusionar sus post ya que estรกn relacionados con todos con el mismo tema, le comparto algunos tips  sobre como hacer un Gran Post en Connect.

Podrรญas contarnos un poco mas de tus hermosas fotos de Cuba, gracias por compartir.

Saludos Farid.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Cuba ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡บ

Hello @K226xq,

Thank you for sharing this amazing photo with us, where is it exactly in Cuba? 

By giving some information about the photo, you are making it more attractive to other Local Guides. ๐Ÿ™‚

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @K226xq 

Wow, very beautiful. Thank you for sharing these photos with us

Did you visit it or you live there?  What activities can you do around?

Like what @BorrisS said, It could have been even more attractive if you could add more details to it. Sharing your experience while taking this photo can make your post more interesting.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Beautiful photos @K226xq 

Google Moderator

Hey @K226xq ,

I love your photo. Just by looking at it, I feel the summer vibes and I want to go to this place instantly. It looks like you took the picture after the sunset, didn't you? I recently learned that this time is called the "blue hour". 

Could you give any suggestions when is the best time to visit Cuba and which places are worth seeing?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!