Cruise shipCruise ship

Beautiful beach 

Nassau, The Bahamas
10 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Cruise ship view from long warf

Hi @Zcar77,

Thanks for sharing with us.

What an interesting sight! I wonder, which beach your were on at that moment?

Your post is now available on Connect. I would like to apologize for your post being marked as spam. Our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at times.

You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!

Hi @Zcar77,

Thanks for the lovely photo from the Bahamas. It would be great if you add description to your photo.

I hope you won't mind that I've just rotated your photo. I think it looks better like this.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@KatyaL yes thank you I appreciate that I was trying to get it that way actually 😊 it's a beach I always visit people love to park by eat and have a chat with there love one it's kids friendly too and the view there is magnificent especially at night when your looking at the waters😎

Level 8

@sonnyNg @I was at a beach call long warf in the Bahamas where I'm from it's close to a historic fort and lots of food restaurants cultural site

Hi @Zcar77,

That is really interesting! Would the beach happen to be in Nassau?

I think it can be a great reading material, if you could share with us how you spent time in the area, as @KatyaL suggested. : ]

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!

Hey @Zcar77,

I'm glad I helped you with the rotation of the photo. Here are the steps I followed:

- I've uploaded your photo by saving it to my laptop

- I've edited your image by clicking rotate image and set it on correct position.

- I've uploaded it back to your post.

The historical fort, the cultural sites and the restaurants you've mentioned that are located in your area, would be really great to see in the community in your future posts, especially for the people who are planning to visit the Bahamas. I'm also looking forward to check them out and gather more information. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@sonnyNg hey  "long warf " on western esplanade

Level 8

@sonnyNg yes the beach is in Nassau , Bahamas have you ever been there?

Level 8

@KatyaL oh yeah most.definitely I would love to travel and add more photos and create projects and keep them coming it's a pleasure to know you got my photos correct i didn't edit but thanks 😂☺️