Chandrashekara's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Crowd source Level 5

Level 5 with 10k+ contributions. I'm now eligible to receive official Hangouts events with Crowdsource community and eligible to be featured on the official Crowdsource app facebook group. could you please tell me how to get featured on the official Crowdsource app facebook group ?????Screenshot_2017-04-23-21-53-58.jpg

Screenshot_2017-04-23-21-54-08.jpg

Screenshot_2017-04-23-21-54-37.jpg

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
22 comments
Level 7

Re: Crowd source Level 5

Hi @Chandrashekara, that's amazing man! I just reached to level three with only a thousand points.

Hi @ErmesT, @LucioV, @YK1001,

Any idea about this app?

20170519_204034.jpg

20170519_204009.jpg

Level 8

Yes, I know about this app, @EjazShah!

I did not spent time on it before as I see more changes in the Mapping validation part.

Level 8

I think there are no benefits doing more in this app 

Asheesh Pandey
Level 7

@AsheeshPandey wrote:

I think there are no benefits doing more in this app 

Hi @AsheeshPandey, may be directly you don't see any benefit of it for yoursel but I am 100% sure, thousands out there will be getting benefits from your contributions.

@YK1001, who is the right person from our Google Mods team can assist Asheesh on it?

Level 9

@Chandrashekara congratulations 🙂 welcome to Level 5.

Level 8

Hi @EjazShah,

It really depends on the viewing angle.

Who is suppose to benefit from our contributions?  I agree with you that lots of other people will benefit from the translations.

Consider that Artificial Intelligence needs a lot of training and feedback, while we are contributing to the translations, the AI is also learning, and thus it will further improve lots of multi-language offerings from Google.

Level 8

We had our hangout for Crowdsource yesterday 🙂

Luis Hernández - Querétaro, México. Queretaro Local Guides
Level 8

@EjazShah. I think this app should show how many people getting benefited from anyone's contribution as we can see no. of viewer of photo uploaded in Google map

Asheesh Pandey
Level 7

Well, it is a good idea but honestly, I don't know much about that app. I just try to contribute there as I do with Maps.