Jayalakshmi_Rao_S's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Cricket fan? Share the stadiums you were in?

Dr.Y.S.R. ACA -VDCA CRICKET STADIUM,  NH 5, PM Palem, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India -530041Dr.Y.S.R. ACA -VDCA CRICKET STADIUM, NH 5, PM Palem, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India -530041

R.V.V.K. PRASAD GATE,  Main Entrance,  Dr. Y.S.R. ACA -VDCA CRICKET STADIUM, NH -5, PM Palem, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India - 530041R.V.V.K. PRASAD GATE, Main Entrance, Dr. Y.S.R. ACA -VDCA CRICKET STADIUM, NH -5, PM Palem, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India - 530041

R.V.V.K. PRASAD GATE, Main Entrance,  Dr. Y. S. R.  ACA -VDCA CRICKET STADIUM, NH-5, PM Palem, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India -530041R.V.V.K. PRASAD GATE, Main Entrance, Dr. Y. S. R. ACA -VDCA CRICKET STADIUM, NH-5, PM Palem, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India -530041

Dr YSR ACA VDCA Cricket Stadium, National Highway 16, Pothinamallayya Palem, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Cricket fan? Share the stadiums you were in?

Hi @Jayalakshmi_Rao_S,

Thanks for sharing.

Do you like to play or prefer to watch the game? I have never been tried it. Would you please tell a bit about the game? 

To make the most of your experience on Connect, you can take a look at this What makes a good post? topic. Also, I recommend you read these What are Connect topics? article before your next post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @Petra_M

Thanks for your interest in Cricket. Quite often I receive questions about Dr.YSR Cricket Stadium , Visakhapatnam   which is famous as International Cricket Stedium and number of International Crick Matches were held in this Stadium. Cricket lovers ask questions on Google Maps about where is it located .where can we get tickets in advance to witness the match etc.  in photography I posted it so that they can easily identify the Cricket Stadium with out wasting time in search. In Photographs only captions are written and in reviews all details. 

Please search in Google about Cricket and Wikipedia. 

Cricket is a bat and ball game played by Two teams - 11 players in each team. Cricket is an International game and number of Cricket Test matches and One day matches are organised in different International Cricket Stediums at global level so Dr.YSR Cricket Stedium ACA-VDCA is one of the International  Cricket Stadium. Recently One day International Match was held  2018.

I love to watch Cricket and  I used to play when I was university student in 1978  not now. .CricketCricket

Thanks for your interest in Cricket. 

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S

Local Guide : Level 7 

Host

Visakhapatnam, City of Destiny :India 

Thanks for the information @Jayalakshmi_Rao_S

It sounds interesting, I'm going to check where can I try it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Hello 

@Petra_M

At Dr YSR Cricket Stadium provision of Crecket Coaching class for new players who are interested in cricket, is there. They get coaching at Stadium morning and evening and also get the opportunity to play in maches. So you can also join near by coaching centre .

Thanks for your interest in cricket. 

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S

Hi @Jayalakshmi_Rao_S,

Such a great info, thank you. If I have the chance, I'm going to try it.

Level 8

Hello 

@Petra_M

Since Cricket is International game. India Four Zones Cricket teams join to play the matches. In Andhra Pradesh : Visakhapatnam and Hyderabad Crecket Coaching Centres to train up new players. 

I reside near by Stadium 400 m. Sometimes I visit ..

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S