KaustubhK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Create your own list of Ramadan favorites

Earlier in May, we commenced the holy month of Ramadan across the world. In India, Ramadan is celebrated all over the country and today I am sharing with you a list of my favorite places in Hyderabad for an authentic Ramadan cuisine experience.

In the historic city of Hyderabad, restaurants, cafes and roadside eateries are specialized in authentic cuisines like haleem, kebabs, biryani, and of course the famous kubani ka meetha and double ka meetha.

Let us come together this Ramadan and host a food walk in your city to visit and indulge in authentic Ramadan food. Be sure to share photos with all Local Guides here on Connect!

AMLJqe9KAyd.png

Haleem (left), photo by Sai, and Biryani (right), photo by Abhijeet, clicked at Shah Ghouse Cafe & Restaurant.

You can create lists of your favourite places to visit during Ramadan for some delicious food, too.

How to create lists on Google Maps

• Visit https://www.google.com/maps/placelists/all/ on your mobile phone*
  • Alternately, open the side menu and tap on “Your Places”
  • Then tap on “Saved” and you will see all of your saved lists (your own and those you follow)
  • In the bottom right, tap the “+” symbol
  • Add a name and a description for your list

*This link may not work on all devices.

Follow others' lists

If you follow a list made by someone else, their saved places will show up in Your Places. These places will also appear as suggested locations in Google Maps.

Follow a list using a link

1. Tap on the link you received to open it.
  2. Tap Follow. This list will now be added to the group of lists you follow.

Don’t forget to make your list public before sharing! Share a link of your list with others by email, any social network or messaging app you have installed on your smartphone with the hashtag #LocalGuides.

More tips to create your own lists here. Comment below to share your Ramadan food experience!

Hyderabad, Telangana, India
39 comments
Level 10

Re: Create your own list of Ramadan favorites

@KaustubhKPerfect Idea, let me create mine

Level 10

Kubani ka metha and double ka metha is my favourite @KaustubhK

Thanks for sharing. Let me check and create my own list of Ramadan. 

Level 10

@KaustubhK Nice idea. We can create lists for every things not only for Ramadan and it will help our friends to experience what was great for us.

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 8

Great idea!! thanks for sharing @KaustubhK..... 

Level 8

@KaustubhK@ErmesT@MariaBi@TraciC

Thanks to @OSAMA that noticed that and mentioned the moderators, you are the best bro 👍👍👍

Level 10

IMG_1992.JPG

نمونه از سفره افطار در کشور ما ( ایران )

به عید فطر نزدیک میشویم

طاعت قبول روزه قبول

عید سعید فطر مبارک  

Majidmadsdi
Level 10

Happy!!! I am to say every Muslim Friends The Happy holy month of Ramadan to all.

Muslims around the world observes the dawn-to-dusk fast for the holy month of Ramadan soon after citing the new moon at the start of the lunar month, followed which they are entitled to refrain themselves from many day to day luxuries. But amidst all these hardships and adversities, an immense pleasure does prevail within every Muslim soul. Finely complemented is the mood of celebration, which is evidently visible amidst these fasting and refinement.

And I am sharing with you all my favorite place in Chennai for an authentic Ramadan cuisine experience.

Baharaat Biriyani Restaurant available.Baharaat Biriyani Restaurant available.Baharaat Biriyani Restaurant available.Baharaat Biriyani Restaurant available.Baharaat Biriyani Gravy.Baharaat Biriyani Gravy.

This is Baharaat Biriyani.This is Baharaat Biriyani.Baharaat Biriyani Restaurant available.Baharaat Biriyani Restaurant available.

@OSAMA@MedRidaZ@IlankovanT@deepakjhic@HelloSamsonR@ThanulakshanS@RtnArulPrakasamT@LogeshKumar@KaustubhK.

Level 9

Level 8

Hi @KarthikeyanLandRov, Thanks for sharing with us your experience mate!!