PrestonAZTXMN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Coyotes

These coyotes were hanging out behind our house tonight. The sky was bright orange & pink at dusk, so they were illuminated with this wonderful vibrant color. I believe sunlight, including the brightness, angle, & direction can make or break a good photo. Many of the outdoor photos I post as a Google Guide are intentionally shot at a certain time of day with a full sun sky. I shot this with my Canon EOS 1100D DSLR. Enjoy.IMG_4394 (2).JPG

Rio Verde, AZ, USA
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Coyotes

Hey @PrestonAZTXMN,

Thanks for sharing this descriptive post with us. For sure all those details as brightness, sunlight and angle can make a big difference.

Since you have a strong interest to photography, I think those articles would be more than interesting to you: How to take great photos in low light and 4 helpful lighting tips to improve your mobile photography. I hope you find them engaging and educative.

I would like to ask you one question. I am in search of a camera, do you think the camera you mentioned is a good one to start with?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @PrestonAZTXMN,

Amazing shot, thanks for sharing! It's great that you intentionally capture images at a certain time. I think that's awesome!😊

I enjoy your posts and I look forward to the next one!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@TsekoV thanks much. Yes. I already read both of those articles & posted a photo of an owl I shot in total darkness in one ..thanks for the recommendations.

I believe the Canon EOS 1100D to be a VERY easy to use fully automated camera. It also has quite a few manual adjustment options as your experience increases.

Level 8

@AlexaAC Thanks much!

Hi @PrestonAZTXMN,

I am happy that you liked them. 

Thank you for your suggestion, I will search the model and check its specifics. : ) 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!