Ahmilon400's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Cox's Bazar - Worlds Largest Sea Beach Tour & Discoveries

Today i'm visit an Restaurant .i'ts Name is Greasy Spoon Restaurant.it's insite in Hotel White Orchid Cox's bazar. An Excellent Restaurant.is Thea re Food Price is Very lees .if any one want like good food in lees price food .you Can get from hear .today we take   Chicken choices.20180409_073829 (1).jpg20180409_073829.jpg

Edus
3 comments
Level 8

Re: Cox's Bazar - Worlds Largest Sea Beach Tour & Discoveries

@Ahmilon400 can you tell me the name of this dish and how is this taste ? Is there any late to serve the dish ?

Level 7

The's food name is Chicken choices.

& you have to wait 30 minute for every food..

Service & Behave is so good..

You can also visit .    

Edus
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Ahmilon400,

Thank you for sharing your photos and your experience! This restaurant has a very interesting name. If you are satisfied with the food and service, you can also leave your review on Google Maps. It would be really useful for future customers who are looking for more information about this place before visiting it.

I also wanted to let you know that you can tag Connect members when you are replying to them by writing @ before their name. That's how they will receive a notification and will see your comment.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!