cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Coverage Area

Coverage.jpg

Hello my fellow local guides! How are you?'

So, this thread is all about discussing and sharing the areas you have covered as a Google Local Guide till date! Since you have joined this program, you must have roamed around places near or far away from your locality, to uncover the missing information, pictures, data, bits and pieces about these.

Share the locations you covered through a screenshot of your 'Reviews/Photos' history on the Google Maps app! If your coverage area does not fit in the 180 degree screen, please don't hesitate to share more than one images!

Don't forget to mention your age, Local Guide level and points too!

Keep sharing...

India
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Coverage Area

Dear ReshamDas, hope all's well. Thanks for the mention. You're welcome to see our Maps profile in case you're curious. 🙂 Kind regards from Osaka78 PS Our coverage area is mainly Australia. How about you, ReshamDas, do you ever suggest edits internationally?

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Dear ReshamDas, hope all's well. Thanks for the mention. You're welcome to see our Maps profile in case you're curious. 🙂 Kind regards from Osaka78 PS Our coverage area is mainly Australia. How about you, ReshamDas, do you ever suggest edits internationally?

Level 9

@Osaka78forTRUMP wrote:

Hello @Osaka78forTRUMP I'm happy to watch your profile, specially the edits part. You've been wonderful.... I've never done edits internationally as I never stepped out of my nation, but I hope I'll get the opportunity sooner or later. 🙂

Level 9

Wow Great job @ReshamDas proud for you. WestBengal Local Guides