Gauravkhurana's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Could you(winners) please share your reviews submitted for share your India contest.!

Hi

Congrats to all 10 winners who won this contest .....

Could you (winners) please share some 3-4 reviews you did for which you feel are the reasons for which you are declare as winner. It will help the community to know what you extra you did and what other should do ?

You could share the place link and your name , then we can goto the place in Google maps and check your reviews!!! 

4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Could you(winners) please share your reviews submitted for share your India contest.!

A few winners of the Share your Local Knowledge, have shared their insights on the contest in another thread which I would encourage you to search on Connect. 

I would also encourage you to only post your question in one discussion thread as moderators are not always able to answer your questions in multiple places and it helps to keep the community clean by keeping questions and answers in one place. Thank you. 

Level 7

Re: Could you(winners) please share your reviews submitted for share your India contest.!

Hi @AradhanaB

I somewhat disagree to your point. For keeping things clean we should not mix and match. That thread is for who are the winners.

This thread is for what they did so they are the winners. A Person who is coming new to this community has more chances of opening this question if he/she would like to know the details of what participants did  

Also i have a question. Was adding places also given some weight in this contest ? Because i added many places

@AradhanaB wrote:

A few winners of the Share your Local Knowledge, have shared their insights on the contest in another thread which I would encourage you to search on Connect. 

I would also encourage you to only post your question in one discussion thread as moderators are not always able to answer your questions in multiple places and it helps to keep the community clean by keeping questions and answers in one place. Thank you. 

Connect Moderator

@Gauravkhurana Only valid reviews and photos are accounted for the challenge. The same rules applied - 1 point max per location for photo and review (so 2 total per location)

Level 10

@GauravK wrote:

Congrats to all 10 winners who won this contest ..... 

Thank you @Gauravkhurana 🙂

@GauravK wrote:

You could share the place link and your name , then we can goto the place in Google maps and check your reviews!!! 

Like I mentioned in the other thread, I believe it's up to the winners to decide whether they want to make their Local Guides profiles public. That said, here is the link to my profile - https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/101065313401739442558/reviews/ 

@AradhanaB wrote:

For all the new users, here's the link to the other active thread in question - https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Who-are-the-Share-your-India-contest-winner...

@IvanY wrote:

@Gauravkhurana Only valid reviews and photos are accounted for the challenge. The same rules applied - 1 point max per location for photo and review (so 2 total per location)

A small correction - unlike the Local Guides Challenge 2016, only the reviews were counted for Share Your India contest.