Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Convivial Dishes: Italy vs China vs Japan

Hello @Anonymous delicious and interesting post thank you for sharing with us....

Level 9

@Anonymous thank you for bringing us your tradition about the Italian pizza and how the Italian people eat it. It's my favorite dish, in fact, when I am on a low-fat-diet, my husband offers me pizzas and chocolate to get me out of that regimen 😁

Fortunately I am not Italian, so I can eat Aloha pizza, better known as Hawaian pizza: with pinneaple, ham and cheese. It ins't my favorite, but we always ask for it when we go to eat pizza and sharing our own food.Aloha Pizza (Hawaian)Aloha Pizza (Hawaian)

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BeatrizAguilar Italian pizza is a healthy dish: it's very simple and it's just dough with tomato and mozzarella cheese: even if we add more ingredients, it's still much healtier than American pizza. If you like authentic Italian pizza you can eat it without worrying too much (unless you eat it everyday and you add too many ingredient). The basic Italian pizza is nothing like fast food options! 

If you eat American pizza well, you may pay a little more attention to calories and added fats!

Level 9

That is a good new @Anonymous, Italian pizza, the original recipe, is healthy and does not alter the diet 😉

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Level 2

Are Pizza hut and Papa Johns both American? They are delicious. People say healthy food usually are less delicious.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @mgaoatsdl

Yeah they are both American pizzerias. Their pizzas are not healthy as they are loaded with many ingredients and added fats, so they are delicious but still a fast food meal.

Italian pizza is healthy and still delicious, even if at the end you shouldn't eat or everyday. Anyway yeah there are lots of delicious food in Italy which are also healthy.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Love this food post @Anonymous