GhazalaShah's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Converting recorded video to slow motion

Can someone guide me as to how can I convert my already recorded videos to slow motion mode? I have Android 8 on Galaxy S9 plus. I take photos with option of Motion photo or short GIF video, on. I contribute there videos on Google Maps. But these are rather short and very fast (2-3 seconds). I wish I can change them to slow motion mode which will make them much more useful. I feel like tagging someone from the community, interested in photography, here. But don't know whom to tag 🤓 so..

5 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Converting recorded video to slow motion

Hello @GhazalaShah,

I don't know the correct answer of your question but I would like to recommend you to take a look directly on Google search, where you can find some helpful information. 

By the way, I am going to change the label of your post to Photography section. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

It is not clear for me why you want to use a motion photo converted in a video with a very low frame rate (let say less than 5 Fps), @GhazalaShah, as you have the possibility to take (and add) a 10 second video in your contributions in Google Maps.

The result of the conversion will give you a kind of accelerated gif, probably not nice to see

Level 10

My dear friend, @GhazalaShah - Photography related topics, you can remember to TAG me - I shall try my best to help you (all). Anyway for this, there are few solutions, which I shall explain.

Due to short of time today, I shall give you the solution, may be tomorrow or so.

Sorry being late to reply.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

I shall do a brief Post (in LG Connect) on this TOPIC to help all; hope to TAG you too, dear @Ivi_Ge 

Thanks

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Ok, do tag me in that post @TravellerG. BTW I recently found an amazing option in Samsung gallery in Android. Select more than one video or photo files, go to options, click create movie. There are some sub-options too. In addition to this, as we know there are innumerable play store apps for video editing (although my experience is none in this) Now I will learn that. Your post is awaited..