Carmelina62's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Convento francescano.

Ciao a tutti. Voglio mostrarvi il Convento francescano di Santa Maria Delle Grazie di Avellino. È  molto particolare Poiché la Madonna l sull'altare è  di fattezze delicate e lignee. Ricca di affreschi ed opere d'arte .

Prospettiva ChiesaProspettiva Chiesa

CoroCoro

Altare.Altare.

AmboneAmbone

Volta.Volta.

Affresco ultima cena.Affresco ultima cena.

Avellino, AV, Italia
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Convento francescano.

Hi  @Carmelina62  and please excuse my reply in English.

Thank you for sharing these nice photos with us. I especially like the photo of the altar and the Last Supper's fresh.

Could you share more information about your region in Italy. I really love your country. @Sorbe have you been to Avellino?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator
Level 10

Thank you very much.  I am happy. Excuse me for my english.  I love Avellino and my " Irpinia". Look my page Instagram if you want Irpiniaviaggiaeassaggia.  I show art, wine an food's Tours every day if you like. Have a nice day. 

Former Google Contributor

Hey @MashaPS

Thank you for tagging me. I have never visited this part of Italy, but @Carmelina62 is giving me good reasons to do it soon with her posts.

Grazie ancora!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!