ChayaM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Contribution Streak

Hi!
I was wondering where I can see my streak besides for in my emails? I think its pretty cool and would like to keep an eye on it. 
Thanks

Chaya, your 2018 as a Local Guide - 45 weeks.png

Chicago, IL, USA
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Google Moderator
Solution

Re: Contribution Streak

Hi @ChayaM

Congrats on this contribution streak, it's really great! 

As to where you can keep track of your streak, you can only see it summarized like that in your emails. However, you can always check the dates of your reviews in your Local Guides account on Maps, to see how frequently you contribute.

By the way, I'm changing the topic of your post to Achievements, as this is where Local Guides share the accomplishments they're proud of. I'm also going to mark this reply as the solution since it answers your question. 🙂

Hope this helps and thanks for the tag, @Marichams.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Level 10

@ChayaM 

That's cool.

Keep up the pace.

Thanks & Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev
Level 9

Good job @ChayaM 

Level 10

Level 8

That's a very good question @ChayaM, and while I have no idea about it, I have found myself asking the same...  Perhaps @ErmesT or @DeniGu can shed some light on the answer, if there is one.

Hi there! I'm Maricha MS, an experience collector from the Dominican Republic who loves sharing cultural and travel related topics. Wanna see what caught my attention while discovering different places of the world? Check out my contributions here on Connect.
Google Moderator
Solution

Hi @ChayaM

Congrats on this contribution streak, it's really great! 

As to where you can keep track of your streak, you can only see it summarized like that in your emails. However, you can always check the dates of your reviews in your Local Guides account on Maps, to see how frequently you contribute.

By the way, I'm changing the topic of your post to Achievements, as this is where Local Guides share the accomplishments they're proud of. I'm also going to mark this reply as the solution since it answers your question. 🙂

Hope this helps and thanks for the tag, @Marichams.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!