ADX2's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Contact with for many hide things and places of Nawab City,Lucknow and know perfect month for travel

Many secret hide in bhool bhulaiya...Many secret hide in bhool bhulaiya...

Bada Imambara (Main Building), Machchhi Bhavan, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
6 comments
Level 9

Re: Contact with for many hide things and places of Nawab City,Lucknow and know perfect month for tr

Looks nice place @ADX2

Can you add some information about the place for other LGs.

Level 5

Re: Contact with for many hide things and places of Nawab City,Lucknow and know perfect month for tr

Off course 

Level 10

Namskar..

@ADX2

Photo u share about 'Many secret hide in bhool bhulaiya'

Looking Interesting,

Would you like to more about this Post..

Regards From Mumbai..

Level 5

please tell me more about this...

Level 10

Namskar..

@ADX2

You Should share Something more About your Post and  attached photo..

Isn't it ?

Regards From Mumbai..

Former Google Contributor

Hello @ADX2,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing this beautiful photo with us, were you there on a trip? 

You seem to be new on Connect so, please take some time to read the following article which will help you in the Community: 14 helpful tips for using Connect. 

PS: I am going to move your post to the section Photography on Connect, the place where Local Guides share photos of things they like. Furthermore, I am going to remove the Arabic language label from your post as it doesn't contain such. Only posts written in a specific language should have the corresponding label. You can find more information in this article: How do I find posts in my preferred language?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!