Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Conoce a un moderador de Connect/Meet a Connect Moderator: Farid Monti

Gracias @AbdullahAM y @LuisHM, Connect es el,sitio que nos ayuda en todo este gran viaje de ubicar y comentar el mapa en Google Maps. 🙂🍀👍

Saludos Farid.

Level 10

Thanks @Atsukot for sharing with us the story of the Connect Moderator @FaridMonti! I am glad to be part of this great community.

I like what Mark Burnett, the creator of Survivor and The Apprentice outlines as his philosophy of business in his book Jump In!: Even If You Don’t Know How to Swim: “Nothing will ever be totally perfect, and nothing can be totally planned. The best you can hope for is to be about half certain of your plan and know that you and the team you’ve assembled are willing to work hard enough to overcome the inevitable problems as they arrive. And arrive they will.”
Level 6

Thanks for great post @Atsukot

Nice to meet you @FaridTDF.

Always do great job, as Local Guide we help so many people. Also, i love your ritual before go hunt 😄

Connect Moderator

It's an experience to know @FaridTDF. He is not just a great local guide but also a good human for his helping and cooperative attitude. Too bad I couldn't spend time with him on the last summit but I will definitely look forward to my future chances. And I am counting on him for my penguins watching tour as well. 

Thank you Farid, for wanting to be my local local guide in Argentina. 

Thank you @Atsukot for sharing the story with us.

(For some reason, and I have been facing this for a long time, I can't kudo the post from my Android device. Wonder why!)

Level 6

Hello Atsukot

Thanks for sharing about Farid Monti, this is a motivation to continue with contribution to google maps and its multiple platform

I would like to be part of an very active local guides, and this kind of tips will help me to go to the right path.

I'm living in Tijuana MEX but like to travel to many places. 

thanks

ld

Level 6

Muy buen post, te felicito, y me parece que voy a copiar lo del chocolate y las galletitas, si, si lo toro también 🙂

Very good post, I congratulate you, and I think I'll copy the chocolate and cookies, yes, if I also bull 🙂

Level 7

Wooooo! pero qué bien podremos tener conversaciones en español!, también estuve en la gran Akróppolis de Atenas y para mi ha sido una experiencia más que perfecta. Me siento muy feliz de poder compartir mis puntos de vista y sentirme también parte de este grupo a nivel global. Realmente estoy emocionada por poder estar conviviendo con todo el equipo Local Guides y poner un granito de arena en este hermoso planeta2017, Akrópolis, Athens! wiiiiii2017, Akrópolis, Athens! wiiiiii

Connect Moderator

Gracias @zulfan21 son pequeños momentos, en los cuales repaso si tengo todo en el auto, antes de emprender el viaje, ya que los viajes son de más de dos horas generalmente. 🙂

Rutas de la Tierra del FuegoRutas de la Tierra del Fuego

Connect Moderator

Hola @AdamaDiop, nosotros también de que formes parte de ella, cada aporte, es muy importante para todos, gracias 🙂🍀

saludos Farid

Connect Moderator

Gracias @SoniaK, estoy seguro que tendremos oportunidad de conocernos y por supuesto los pingüinos están en mi lista de regalos 🎁 como así también ser de guia por esta hermosa Tierra del Fuego.

Conquistando la AntártidaConquistando la Antártida