Krishnendu_2's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Connect with local guide People.

How do I connect with local guide people? I have seen some people posted on Google map but I have tried to contact with them but I can't. Let you help please.

India
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Connect with local guide People.

Hi @Krishnendu_2, and welcome to Connect!

You cannot directly contact the people that contribute on Google Maps. Local Guides who contribute on Maps can also access Connect and communicate openly, as we both do right now. 

So please share your thought, opinion, question or advice with the community and you will be in contact will all Local Guides. If you'd like to get in touch with a particular Local Guide on Connect, you simply tag him/her (@...) or reach out via private message.

Here are some tips and links for a good start:

Cheers, 

Marin

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @Krishnendu_2, and welcome to Connect!

You cannot directly contact the people that contribute on Google Maps. Local Guides who contribute on Maps can also access Connect and communicate openly, as we both do right now. 

So please share your thought, opinion, question or advice with the community and you will be in contact will all Local Guides. If you'd like to get in touch with a particular Local Guide on Connect, you simply tag him/her (@...) or reach out via private message.

Here are some tips and links for a good start:

Cheers, 

Marin

Level 3

Why can t we connect with them to ask more details ?

@Krishnendu_2 wrote:

How do I connect with local guide people? I have seen some people posted on Google map but I have tried to contact with them but I can't. Let you help please.