OfcziankaB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Connect with Hungarian guides

Hey there!

I just try to figure out how to connect with Hungarian guides here. Or to have a Hungarian language section here on this site in "Conversation by language". 

Thanks

Balazs

7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Connect with Hungarian guides

Hi @OfcziankaB It is great to know you are interested in connecting with Hungarian Local Guides. Thanks for your feedback, in the meantime we are still working to incorporate more languages. 

Level 7

Thank you

Former Google Contributor

@OfcziankaB A great way to connect with other Hungarian Local Guides is just what you are doing, post about Hungary 🙂 Share tips, places you have found or even search the community to see if other people are talking about places in Hungary. The community is still quite new and we haven't announced to all Local Guides yet (though it is public so feel free to talk about it). As we get more people in here, you will be able to connect with other Local Guides easier. 

Level 8

Hi Balázs !

Good to know finally that I am not alone. Maybe we can help each other, and hope that others will join us.

István

Level 3

Hi All,

just checking in, hopefully sooner or later most of the Hungarian guides find their way here.

Viktor

Level 10

Hm. I have no idea how I managed to miss this topic. Checking in to say hello!

Level 7

Hi all! Do you have other Hungarian friends who are also guides? How about a small meetingin small circle?