NandKK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Connect website changed, and I am totally loving it.....

Hello my LG friends, 

i just signed in and got to know that connect website has totally changed. Everything is new. Its awesome. 

Untitledkkkkkkkkkk.jpg

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
8 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Connect website changed, and I am totally loving it.....

Hi @NandKK,

I just wanted to let you know that we changed Connect to make it a more enjoyable and inclusive experience for Local Guides like you. We’ve made it easier to discover posts you care about and find out about the latest program updates. To learn more about the Connect update, visit Welcome to the new and improved Connect forum!. 😃

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Solution

Hi @NandKK,

I just wanted to let you know that we changed Connect to make it a more enjoyable and inclusive experience for Local Guides like you. We’ve made it easier to discover posts you care about and find out about the latest program updates. To learn more about the Connect update, visit Welcome to the new and improved Connect forum!. 😃

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Happy new Connect to you too, @NandKK!

We truly believe it will bring a fresh feel to the community. ^_^

Enjoy!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

@NandKK looks so awesome!! 

@FelipePK the link you shared showed access denied as we do not have sufficient privileges. Kindly look into it. 

Cheers

Joe. 

Level 10

Hiii @FelipePK 

thank you so much for replying.

I am not able to access the link mentioned by you regarding connect update.  

Level 10

yeah @IrrPavlova thank you. 

this new version will definately bring a fresh feel to the community. Thank you all googlers and connect mmoderators who were working behind this since last few months. 

One query, this version is still behaving strangely. My badges came down from 30 to 10, total kudoes (likes) given decreased by almost 1000 likes. Also many links are still not accessable.   

Hey @HeyJoe and @NandKK,

Please try again to access the link or search in the community for the title of the post. 

Level 9

@FelipePK perfect!! It works 🙂 Thank you. 

Level 10

Thank you @FelipePK

Now it is totally perfect.