zoburaz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Connect live experience sharing meetup

Bangladesh local guides organize 97th meet-up yesterday. It was very successful and most probably it was the largest unofficial meetup in the world. We are 121 local guides attend this meetup. The event went really well, everyone enjoyed it, professor Dr. Md. Mahfuzur Rahman, Mr. Rubaeet and Mahabub Hasan were lovely. The venue is very nicely decorated and snacks were Delicious because I am in food management and distribution hahaha ...... I would like to thank all organizers specially @MahabubMunna @SShuvo,  @SajolKDas ,,@anazizullah, muhib vi , Asif vi and all local guides member for help us to organize such a wonderful meet-up. Also we are planning  100th meet-up. IMG_4859.JPG

IMG_4453.JPGIMG_4673.JPG

Once again so many thanks!

#LocalGuides #Localguidesconnect #Bangladesh

Dhaka, Bangladesh
14 comments
Level 10

Re: Connect live experience sharing meetup

@zoburaz Thanks for sharing this. The crowd is amazing. So many enthusiastic Local Guides there. And thanks for sharing the wonderful photos as well. Great job everyone. 

Level 8

@zoburaz

Thank you and all other for arranging and attending a great meet up

#LocalGuides #Localguidesconnect #Bangladesh

Peace be upon you...
Nazmul Hasan from Bangladesh
Facebook || Flickr || Instagram || YouTube
Level 10

@zoburaz thanks a lot for your all kind of support last day at meetup... We are a family our every small and jointly work make a big success. thanks again

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

Thank You So much @StephenAbraham . 

Level 8

Thanking all of you for arranging great meetup, this was my first meetup, I am enjoyed lot, now waiting for 100th meetup, Thank you again.

#letsguide

#Bangladesh

#LocalguideBangladesh

#Localguideconnects

RajibCh
Level 10

@zoburaz really it was a nice meetup.

Biswajit Chakraborty, Greetings from Dhaka-Bangladesh
Level 10

Wow! I think this meetup best & big meetup in Bangladesh and really great capture with local guides logo @zoburaz thanks for sharing with us. 

Level 8

Spoiler
Spoiler
#Bangladesh local guides
#local guides
#letslocalguides

@zoburaz bhai thanks for good organised also thanks to   all moderator admin and member for give us nice meet up   

Level 6

It's a great pleasure to meet u all. Have learned a lot and gathered new ideas which will help us to  guide more efficiently .Thnx  @zoburaz vai, @MahabubMunna and eveyone for this glorious evening.

#localguidesconnect

#Bangladesh