OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Connect live Attendees , are you really in San Francisc ?? surprise us with your photos and vide

@OSAMA I thought you would have flown there on your own and crashed the party .. 

Level 10

Re: Connect live Attendees , are you really in San Francisc ?? surprise us with your photos and vide

But with this title, like last year is not enough 😁

Thanks. You too bro @OSAMA. Surely we'll meet and I hope it be also in summit 🌷

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 9

here you go guys 🙂

CAKE POPsCAKE POPs   instax photos on a globeinstax photos on a globefun photosfun photos

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Level 8

Hi @MiaMaria. Thanks for sharing, very colourful photos with us. 🤗

Level 8

Hi @MiaMaria  Just checked the time in San Francisco and its 1.45 in the morning, hope I didn't wake you it is 950 am in Ireland and UK and 10.50 in the rest of Europe. I got your photo post at 4.45am this morning. Maybe the other attendees photos are stuck in some time zone somewhere 😂 Thanks again @MiaMaria for sharing with us 

Level 10

Level 8

Hi @LucioV. It is 2.22 in the morning now in San Francisco, did you see the photos on this thread that @MiaMaria sent us. She sent them at 4.45 my time, you are an hour ahead of me. The photos from @MiaMaria are nice and colourful 

Level 9

i am sure they will upload more in next days @Sagir 🙂

Level 9

hello hello @N4speed77 😄

hope next year we will be together 🙂

Level 9

InshaAllah soon bro @Amiran 😄