KarenVChin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Connect Moderators Chat

@PaulPavlinovich wrote:

Hi @DhéèrajV don't worry mate, Men are simply abbreviated WoMen :).

Jokes aside, the reality is that we're all human, and all equal especially in Local Guides when literally anyone can join in and be a successful Local Guide no matter what their sex, race, religion or other factors. Everyone is welcome and everyone has the exact same opportunity to make amazing contributions.

Regards Paul

Thank you @PaulPavlinovich for sharing these wonderful lines.

It's all about contributing and becoming successful LG 🙂

Regards

Dheeraj

Level 7

I am very happy for all of you and thanks for sharing this with all of us @KarenVChin

Connect Moderator

@KarenVChin @PaulPavlinovich @ErmesT @IlankovanT @Csaba @YK1001 Hi !! I am very glad to see you all.Thanks Connect Moderator panel for post this nice and informative post.

Happy Guiding !!!!

Connect Moderator

Thank you @ShafiulB

I am happy to see you here, in this small "Connect Moderators" chat.

Even if it seems that there are not too much questions to us (I was scared about Q&A part, hehe)

You are welcome @zaidkhaaaan. Feel free to ask

Ermes

Level 7

I am very happy , and thanking u for wonderful line's 😍😍😍

Connect Moderator

Me gusta mucho la definición de "igualdad en la diversidad" que @ErmesT, nos trae de Connect, y también me gustan sus palabras @DhéèrajV, es agradable leer como poco a poco se ve que el concepto o idea de lo que es Connect, va asimilándose y extendiéndose. Espero ansioso leer más de usted. 👍🙂🍀

Saludos Farid 

Level 8

I really like the definition of "equality in diversity" that @ermest brings to us from Connect, and I also like his words @ DhéèrajV, it's nice to read how little by little we see that the concept or idea of ​​what Connect is, is assimilating and exoandiendise. I look forward to reading more about you.....

I could not understand what was written by you but thanks to Google translate I understood ur lovely msj ☺ ☺☺

And sure @FaridTDF it's nice to read about ur thoughts too ☺☺ ☺

And I will also try to post something as good as @ErmesT

Have a great day and happy mapping. 

Level 8

Hi @KarenVChin,

Thank you very much for making this come true!  A post like this takes lots of time and dedication to make it happen.

Connect Moderator

Hi @YK1001

Happy to see you here.

@KarenVChin

Putted a lot of energy in writing this, and you are an important actor in this story and in the community.

Ermes 

Level 8

Thank you very much for the kind words, @ErmesT!

I am glad that I can be part of this energetic community.