KarenVChin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Connect Moderators Chat

Why not @KarenVChin?

My thought of starting from 75 is because 75, in Florida, Georgia, South and North Carolina is my "comfort zone", the area where I lived for more than a year. East coast is intriguing me, and a jump to New York to say "hello @TraciC" would be a great idea. In this early Saturday morning, watching the mix of rain and snow out of my office's window, I can seriously think to be there, with @FaridTDF

Back to work now

Ermes 

Level 9

Thank you @KarenVChin :-)))

I will  buy  360 camera soon and be SVT 🙂

As I mentioned in other post I have to achieve some goals in my real work then I will gift my self 360 camera 😉

Level 9

Broo @ErmesT very nice photos I think you must write Hercules under your photo 😉

As Atlas 😄

Anonymous
Not applicable

It is nice to get to know the moderators a bit better 🙂

Connect Moderator

Oh no, @OSAMA

Hercules statue is next to Atlas statue, simply I didn't posted it beforeDSC05177.jpg

Ermes 

Connect Moderator

@Anonymous wrote:

It is nice to get to know the moderators a bit better 🙂 

You are right @Anonymous

Everything we do for improving the relationship, and to know each other

Is important for our community, and help us to become a group of friends. With this idea in mind  @KarenVChin started this post 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I totally agree @ErmesT. Just by knowing each other a bit better we create more understanding and appreciational enviorment.

Level 8

Meet your Connect Moderators, January 2018Meet your Connect Moderators, January 2018

Thanks for the post @KarenVChin

It's wonderful to see our MEN IN BLACK of LG Connect @Csaba @ErmesT @iyudhi @FaridMonti @LudwigGermany @PaulPavlinovich @IlankovanT @Flash

I had no idea of LG connect community before 2017, I just like adding my reviews and photos on Google Maps. Then I got a mail to join LG connect community.

And honestly it took me time to understand about the working of this forum because it is process oriented (as per my thinking).

It is not like other social community where you post whatever you want in the name of entainment.

It's moreover a knowledge sharing platform. Now slowly and steady I am able to involve in this forum and increase my knowledge.

My 2018 Local Guides Goals

First to reach at level 8. 

Second reading books on Travel (any suggestion most welcome)

I will write some interesting post about the unique places I have visited.

And last but not least to engage myself in meet-ups.

--

Regads

Dheeraj

Connect Moderator

Thank you @DhéèrajV

It is a pleasure for me to read your feedback. You are right, this is not a common forum, and is not a simple "product forum". You can find, of course, some technical board, but the core of the community is to engage people, to exchange experiences , to learn from each other. Transferring here our experience of our places, we want to remove barriers and prejudice.

"Equal in diversity" is the definition that I mostly love, in our community.

I can't wait to read your post 

Ermes  

Connect Moderator

Hola @OSAMA no es necesario que compres nada, puedes iniciarte con tu mismo móvil y usar la aplicación de GSV con el, es fácil y puedes experimentar suerte. 🍀

Saludos Farid