KarenVChin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Connect Moderators Chat

@Jagadeesh_Reddy, glad you enjoyed the post and for sharing your 2018 Local Guides goals here. There seems like many of us are trying to reach Level 9 by the end of 2018.  Hope you will make it!

Cheers,

Karen

@Jagadeesh_Reddy wrote:

OMG @Flash you look like bery(flash) father 😎. This is my first time knowing you 🙂

Hero @ErmesT poser 😁 you are always a inspriation 😋

Seems like you are in party mood 🤗🤗 @

@iyudhi good to know about you more.

Here come the Hitman with a pretty smile @LudwigGermany good to know about you too :).

I guess you might in Beard community too 😎 nice to know about how you feel being a moderater @PaulPavlinovich 

Thats really a nice jacket 😍😍😍😍😍 I wish I could get one 😉 thank you so much for helping us always guys @KarenVChin @MariaBi@TraciC 

2018 goals ?

Hmm, to achieve level 9, meet all you guys in summit, good contribution, help people as much as I can, right now This is my goal few things might be added in upcoming months 😂😂

Connect Moderator

@NunungAfuah, thanks! Big virtual hugs back! Glad you enjoyed our post.  As Connect Mods, we really do enjoy helping out and conversing with our fellow Local Guides here on Connect like yourself.

I can tell you I am not the professional writer such as yourself! I just took my fellow Connect Moderators' own words and cleaned it up a bit and did some formatting to fit it all into one LARGE Connect post.

Cheers,

Karen

@NunungAfuah wrote:

Hi @KarenVChin, to be honest, this is a very great post! I do love to read every single words you write. Thanks for all connect moderators who give your time to make connect be better 'place'.  Virtual hugs to you all. 🙂

Regards, 

Connect Moderator

@ErmesT @FaridTDF,  for your epic US Road Trip, you can drive north either HWY1 (follow the scenic California coast)  or HWY101 (there will be some forest to see and a faster drive compared to HWY1 drive) after hitting the very end of Route 66 at the Santa Monica Pier. 

Farid, you will definitely see America, more than most Americans, if you take on Emes' driving challenge including driving up the East Coast. You guys might as well drive through New York City too and visit @TraciC in the Google New York office as part of your drive to Niagara Falls. = )

Cheers,

Karen

@ErmesT wrote:

Ok @FaridTDF, what about starting from Daytona, then on 75 up to Dayton, turn right to Cleveland, then Niagara falls, to cross the border and enter in Canada. Down to Chicago to start R66 till Los Angeles. Do you think San Francisco is too far away, just to go ther and say hallo to @KarenVChin and @iyudhi?

After that, we can write a new version of the wonderful "Diarios de motocicleta"

@FaridTDF wrote:

@ErmesT, nos falta la moto 🏍 y salimos a rodar por la R66, las chaquetas ya las tenemos jajajaja 

Ermes

Connect Moderator

That's a great overall Local Guides program goal @Venance! How about you? Do you want to share your personal 2018 Local Guides goals here?

Cheers,

Karen

@Venance wrote:

Great .

I hope this year Google connect and maps will reach more than 1 000 000 local guides  connect .

Connect Moderator

Besides getting a chance to wear your new jacket publicly @ErmesT, your #LGSummit17 tile sure does get around Italy! You have made @SergeySud  very happy to see his LG Summit 17 Tile Challenge continuing on.

Cheers,

Karen

@ErmesT wrote:

Haha @KarenVChin,

Last week I was exhibiting my new jacket in Venice, and, in the Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale), we met a couple of statue that are the symbol of what we like to do in here:

Atlas, no explanation needed.

AtlasAtlas

Carnival Masks - the fun of the community

Caption - Carnival Masks on VenetianCaption - Carnival Masks on Venetian

and, of course, the tile from LGSummit17

DSC05151.jpg

Connect Moderator

You have great 2018 Local Guides @OSAMA!  When are you going to get the Theta? So many fellow Local Guides are all trying to be SVT photographers in 2018 - awesome!!

Cheers,

Karen

@OSAMA wrote:

My great Wonderful incredible FRIEND @KarenVChin :-))))

Literally I Dream of Connect 😊🎉🎁🎉

I share some of my LG Program Goals 

On this post , I achieve one of them on January 😉

Goodbye 2017 Welcome 2018

Of course one of them to meet you 😄

Level 8

Sungguh Luar biasa, dedikasi Anda  sangat berharga,,, kita pasti memiliki kesamaan tujuan dan hobi , selain itu kita juga ingin mewujudkan idealisme kita, 

Andejadul
Connect Moderator

@Jagadeesh_Reddy Every day is like a party in Connect 😛

Level 10

Thanks KarenVChin,

My personal goal is to reach the level 10, share and help my community with my experience,  boost them, motivate them and bring more people on local guide connect.

Level 7

Thanks @KarenVChin for your post.

Its really interesting and fun to see each moderator view and thoughts.