KarenVChin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Connect Moderators Chat

Great to Finally see all the connect moderators... You guys are doing and Amazing job keeping connect clean...

... I believe an African will be someday distinguished/privileged enough to become a connect moderator.

Connect Moderator

Thanks for the kind words @MrLens

Especially for the "young guys" (talking about me, of course)

Yes, we like to keep Connect clean and, who knows? Personalky I think it would be great to have someone from Africa

Ermes 

Connect Moderator

Thanks @CrazyGrape for your kind words. Glad you enjoyed our post.

Do you have 2018 goals as a Local Guide you would like to share with us?

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

Hi @KarenVChin
Wow! Happy to see all connect moderator, Thanks!

Connect Moderator

@MrLens wrote:

... I believe an African will be someday distinguished/privileged enough to become a connect moderator.

Hi @MrLens I'm sure that we will have an African moderator at some point, but not because that person is African, it will be because they are an awesome Local Guide and a positive contributor here on Connect who exhibits the Core Values and they will coincidentally be African. What I'm trying to say is that the Moderators aren't chosen by race or country. I imagine time zone coverage can play a part but its more about who the people are and what they mean here in Connect and to their own local community. Everyone on Connect starts out with an equal chance to become a moderator and they go upwards or downwards based only on their contributions and how they exhibit the Core Values.

Regards Paul

Level 8

Wow, I'm so glad to see the moderators and their future plans. @KarenVChin@PaulPavlinovich@ErmesT @iyudhi @FaridTDF @YK1001 @Flash@Csaba@LudwigGermany  I understood these moderators are evergreen gifts to us. As a local guides, we go through many problems and troubles in this program. So moderators helps us very much and I wishes to see many more local guides becoming moderators.

@ErmesT  I'm waiting to know about your project 😍

Best wishes to all the moderators and have a nice weekend.

Regards,

JUSTIN ALEX

South India

Connect Moderator

I'm glad we're helpful @JustinAlex we try to be 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@KarenVChin very nice Connect Moderators group, love you all, please edit and add also newly promoted Connect Moderators too 😊

Level 10

Wow guys, I would like to congratulate and thank every moderator for doing such a great job. You really make connect a better place for every member of the community and I'm really happy to have you around us! You are very active and helpful, and always provide the right solutions to every problem that appears. I have interacted with some of you, with some of you I haven't. I wish to do so very soon because you all seem to be very cool 🙂

Once again thank you very much and happy guiding! See you around 🙂

@KarenVChin @Csaba @iyudhi @FaridTDF @LudwigGermany @PaulPavlinovich @IlankovanT @ErmesT @YK1001 @Flash 

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Connect Moderator

This is one of the most interesting and motivational post ever... 

Thanks @KarenVChin for introducing this great team to us..

I'm always inspired by your post  @KarenVChin and that of@ErmesT

Keep up with the good work #teammoderators more grease to your elbows @PaulPavlinovich 

@FaridTDF @Csaba @Flash and  all the connect moderators. 

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve