Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Connect Live recap

@TorM @AbdullahAM @NalinK thanks so much 🙂

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Connect Moderator

Hi @MiaMaria glad to read  nice recap. Each time I read or see images from Connect Live, I become so emotional. It's been difficult to compose my recap and I hope to do so soon.

I am glad that I met you and other wonderful guides.

And of course, I can see the Nigerian golden coin has found a home in Germany.

Keep in touch.

Xoxo

Emeka .

Level 9

Wow that was great to hear.

Connect Moderator

You had a great time during connect live! @MiaMaria Thanks for sharing this beautiful recap with us. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Googler

Hi @MiaMaria! It was so nice to meet you and I enjoyed reading your post. We're loving all the little gifts, too 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

@EmekaUlor thanks so much 🙂 I'm happy to hear that! Please don't forget to tag me in your post!!:)

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Level 9

Wonderful journey @MiaMaria detailed information of your connect live  Regards,u enjoyed a lot...

Connect Moderator

Hi @MiaMaria

• It is beautiful to re-read your post, while I am flying back home. I am in Frankfurt just now, tired for the long flight, but happy. From tomorrow I will start to write too, about the deep emotional experience of Connect Live, and about the pre and post activities.Caption: gift from Connect LiveCaption: gift from Connect Live

Caption: painted stones at Connect Live LoungeCaption: painted stones at Connect Live Lounge

Level 9

I got so excited just by reading your recap! What an amazing experience it must have been!

The local guides community is just amazing, there are so many experiences and love being shared! 

❤ 

Level 10

One of the discusses describe about how amazing Connect Live is it!!

hope can join next year~

Local Guides from Taiwan.

My LGs profile➤https://www.google.com.tw/maps/contrib/101643820823137654634/◀