PaDeSSo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Connect Live is not the end of PaDeSSo's Devotion

Hello.

My name is Dedi Sopandi Sofwan. My ID Connect is PaDeSSo, Google Local Guides Level 10, I'm a Teacher, from Indonesia.My Contributions on Level 10My Contributions on Level 10

#19 Top Kudoed Author on LG Connect#19 Top Kudoed Author on LG Connect

Surprisingly, I received Email from Google to apply for Local Guides Connect Live 2018 in San Francisco and then I realized that this forum existed.BoschaBoscha

Traditional Legend Food CrawlTraditional Legend Food Crawl

Taman Lansia Foto WalkTaman Lansia Foto Walk

Traditional Legend Food CrawlTraditional Legend Food Crawl

I love traveling with my bicycle, exploring new destination, jogging, sporting, and traditional food lover.

I have been a local guide since 27 March 2017, Honestly, I start my contribution for editing places, because I find a lot of mistakes on these places, and than I try to write detail and helpful reviews and give the powerful means for every body whose need good information. and now I have done all contents of Local Guides and finally I Can reach Level 10, #19 Top Kudoed Author on Local Guides Connect and 4 master badges.Help each otherHelp each other

Sate Maranggi Food CrawlSate Maranggi Food Crawl

Bandung & Jakarta Local GuidesBandung & Jakarta Local Guides

By exploring new spots, add authentic photos, sharing tips about places, making comparisons and giving rates, not only we help each other with mutual interests. but as Teacher, I apply it all in Education process, because we as LG have to honest, objective and responsible, its suitable too to allowed for my students to be honest, objective and responsible.

My Handmade - Free of ChargeMy Handmade - Free of Charge

I want to give this keychain to all LGCL ParticipantsI want to give this keychain to all LGCL Participants

Local guides are gathered around a genuine objective of sincerely helping others with no intention of gaining anything in return. That alone makes me feel really enthusiastic in being part of Local Guides Connect Live! Also, the fact that it has a specific purpose makes it more reliable.

I really want to be selected for Connect Live 2018, in order I can connect with LG Brothers and Sisters from diverse backgrounds around the world, learn more about Google program, improve my contribution as a Local Guide, but most importantly, to strengthen community bonds!

My Video link for Connect Live 2018 = https://youtu.be/AZa2REQKAAg

Meet up Links which I Attended

1. Host : Ida Taufik RECAP Meet-Up Bandung Local Guides
  2. Host : Titan Rahadian
    [RECAP] Early morning Bandung Photowalk Taman Lansia with Dinosaur
  3. Host : Angga Lesmana
    Rekap Seabook Makan Ikan Food Crawl
  4. Host : Malvin
    [RECAP] Bandung Photowalk in Car Free Day Dago
  5. Host : Muhammad Fachry
    [RECAP] Accessibility Walk Bandung Local Guides 
  6. Host : Primadewi
    [RECAP] Food Crawl "Primz" Co & B Cafe Bandung
  7. Host : Septarina Hadori
    [RECAP] Geo Walk di Observatorium Bossch@
  8. Host : Agoes Santosa [RECAP] WORLD WIDE FOOD CRAWL Bandung Local Guides @Kampoeng Maranggi 
  9. Host : JadeedanJadeed Album foto) Tur Museum Geologi Bandung
  10. Host : Arief Priansyah  [RECAP] World Wide PhotoWalk BANDUNG  for [RECAP] World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World) @
  11. Penyelenggara: @ceritadikit [RECAP] Bandung Local Guides, Kuliner Legend di Cicendo
  12. a: Agoes Santosa
    [RECAP] WORLD WIDE FOOD CRAWL Bandung Local Guides @Kampoeng Maranggi for [RECAP] World-Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up 2017@@

Warm Regards

Bandung, Jawa Barat, Indonesia
35 comments
Level 9

Bls: Connect Live is not the end of PaDeSSo's Devotion

selamat ya pak deso ..salam dari masbi yogyakarta local guide

Level 8

Re: Connect Live is not the end of PaDeSSo's Devotion

i'm a little bit surprised knowing you are a teacher, not many teacher can contribute like this and play a role in community and become one of the most active and humble person in the Bahasa Indonesia Board... good luck Mr @PaDeSSo..

Level 8

@PaDeSSo

It is very good and I believe it is the best experiences you have done. You always contribute and again and again.

We always meet in personal and in chat for discussing and learning together about how to contribute, how to have good contributions and useful for many people.

I like your passion, work hard and never gave up. 

You have been my brother not just my friend, I like you and good luck for you, you will have a ticket.

At Worldwide Foodcrawl Kampoeng Maranggi, Purwakarta. Our meet up with Bandung Local GuidesAt Worldwide Foodcrawl Kampoeng Maranggi, Purwakarta. Our meet up with Bandung Local Guides

At Bosscha Observatorium, Lembang Bandung. Our meet up with Bandung Local GuidesAt Bosscha Observatorium, Lembang Bandung. Our meet up with Bandung Local Guides

Our discussing about local guides with Bandung Local Guides memberOur discussing about local guides with Bandung Local Guides member

IMG20180313181846.jpg

Level 10

Hi @PaDeSSo,

Congratulations for your post! You are doing so well. You are a great local guide example .

All the best for the connect live 2018 and hopefully we will meet there.

See you

Jul 

Level 10

Thank you @Masbi

We want to support who became to participant of LGCL 2018

Warm Regards

Level 9

Mantaffffff...... 

Level 10

Thanks Mr @RahmatHarmanP,

Yes I'm a teacher for arabic language, but my teachers teach me Arabic by English Language, very very confused.

Best Regards

Level 10

Alhamdulillah My Brother @AgoesSantosa

The dream come true. After received permit from my Wife, I going to write storyboard, its very confuse, I haven't knowledge about shooting, and haven't money to ask anyone to make my video, but google give solution that video didn't need efect etc, but must be natural. Thank for your spirit, we have great relations to be better and help each other

Thank you my Brother.

Warm Regards too for your wife

Level 10

Thank You my brother Mr. @Julien44, for your appreciation,

Its make me happy, I wish to be there and to meet you,

Wait me, you give me spirit to do be better, you raise me up to more than I can be

Best Regards