IlankovanT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Connect Live! has been a life-changing event..

Connect live! has been a life-changing event this time for me and I know my fellow local guides also felt the same. I would like to give a big thanks for all those tokens received from all over the world and from the Local guides team.

tokens received from all over the world and from the Local guides teamtokens received from all over the world and from the Local guides team

Local guides team as always never failed to indulge us with enthusiasm and several consecutive surprises. Also, it was exciting to receive token and greetings from all over the world. Isn't that something we should be proud of?  This is my little contribution and of course, this was an event to celebrate my passion. Also, this motivated me to do more.

Thank you, Google Local guides team,  for giving this award for my little contributions.

Meetup Superstar AwardMeetup Superstar AwardMeetup Superstar AwardMeetup Superstar Award

I'm pretty sure, the enthusiasm boosted within me through ConnectLive! pushes me to contribute more and more.

A big congratulations to all my fellow local guides who got awards and participated in ConnectLive 2018! I know, my words are not enough to express how I really felt at this prestigious event and I get goosebumps while writing this post.

Thanks to all who made this connect live more successful and especially to the Google Local Guides team who worked hard on this to bring this up to this level!

Even though this was my third time, ConnectLive this year was something different and surprising and I'm speechless on all the arrangements made.. Especially that ThetaV for all LG's was an awesome idea. I am sure we get a lot of 360 images to Google maps soon through our widespread team of Local guides.

Big Thank youBig Thank you

@TraciC@brittym@ErmesT@KarenVChin@PaulPavlinovich@ValeriaA_@PriyankaU@NunungAfuah@EmekaUlor@StephenAbraham, and many others..

Sri Lanka
29 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Connect Live! has been a life-changing event..

The meet-up Guru @IlankovanT

🙂

Former Google Contributor

Congrats @IlankovanT!

Fantastic to see your enthusiasm, thanks for sharing!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10
Level 9

Thank you for your kind words @AlexaAC@davidhyno@OmerAli 🙂

Yes,  this motivated me to do more now 🙂 🙂

Connect Moderator

I agree @IlankovanT...

We are volunteers, happy with what we do. Of course, receiving this kind of feedback is exciting, and drives us to do more.

These things change our lives, as we hope to be able, with our contribution, to improve the lives of many others.

We are not doing this to receive a diploma of "superstar" but..

If we can, with what we do, drive others to follow us...

If a positive action of many, can give a better life to much more people ...

Well, in this case I am happy, very happy, for being part of a team of 150 superstar.

Congratulations

DSC09073.jpg

Level 9

Thank you for your kind words @ErmesT 🙂 yeh true! For me, volunteering becomes part of my life, and I'm sure it will not stop, It's in my blood 🙂

I'm planning to do many good things to society through Google maps, Will see how it goes.

Thank you for this lovely photo 🙂

Level 7

Congratulation dear @IlankovanT

I wish that I'll also get this opportunity soon.

Level 8

congratulation @IlankovanT 

indeed it was wonderful even from google local guides and the time. 

Connect Moderator

Felicitaciones @IlankovanT, muy merecidas tu solidaridad es un ejemplo para muchos de nosotros, tambien fue un gusto poder conocerte.

F04362F0-69FC-4436-8A21-CE3A20BA70B1.jpeg

Farid