PriyankaU's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Connect Live experience

@SalmaanN Thank you soo much. You are a great guy :-):-)

Level 8

Team India Women at Connect LiveTeam India Women at Connect LivePriyanka, what a quick and lovely recap. I din't so you had to overcome so many hurdles to get through. But it's worth it, isn't it? That feeling of accomplishment is so awesome. I am glad you kept positive.

You are so nice and it was so great to meet you at the conference. I wish we meet again in India some day. Take care my friend. 

Level 9

@vvbellur I loved the way you greeted me when we met for the first time. It is captured in the official video of connect live also. And I love your Instagram feed. It was a pleasure meeting you and hoping to meet you soon.

Level 2

Hi my friend how are you doing today

Level 6

Ma'am, Your story is damn motivating, glad that you finally made it after facing tons of hurdles standalone. As I use to say, Karma always pays back. Keep doing things with selfless attitude, good things will follow. More foreign trips to go. Cheers!!!

Connect Moderator

Thanks @PriyankaU

Coming up in just few days 🙂

Level 10

@PriyankaU Nice story, thanks for the compliment. Yes as you said we have virtually visited 59 countries.  I will visit you.

Level 9

@AnuradhaP Come to India, I'll be the happiest to meet such a kind hearted person again.

P.S. - Kuch din toh guzaaroo Gujarat main 😉

Level 10

@PriyankaU I will come there. 

Level 6

Hi @PriyankaU best of luck and good looking

You are strong  .

Thank you.

Surendra Tiwari