ProfArunCM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Follow the fun of Connect Live 2018 wherever you are

Hi again @RishabhBansal1,

I didn't quite understand your reply. Would you mind clarifying what exactly are you trying to find, so that I can better assist you?

Thanks in advance!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Re: Connect Live Delhi 2018: December 8, 2018, 12 Noon to 8 PM

It's really a great news and opportunity too,

Vikash Sen
Level 7

@KlaudiyaG, you merged my post with the more appropriate thread. So, I was looking for the post or place where it got merged.
Apologies for the confusion I created.

Rishabh Bansal

Thank you for the fast reply @RishabhBansal1!

Following up your question, here's the post that I merged with the Connect Live Delhi 2018: December 8, 2018, 12 Noon to 8 PM thread.

I'm the one who has to apologies, so excuse me for not providing you with the appropriate details. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

@KlaudiyaG, thankyou so much!!
But my major request was, I want to attend Connect Live Delhi 2018: December 8, 2018, 12 Noon to 8 PM. The event date is around the corner. Plus, as an active member, I received some perks too, that's why I thought I'm eligible to get invited for/attend the event. If possible, please help me with the invite/RSVP.

Rishabh Bansal
Googler

@RishabhBansal1
Thanks for being such an active member and for all your great contributions! We really appreciate all your support, but unfortunately, at this time the 2018 Connect Live Delhi event is at capacity and we are no longer accepting any event registrations.  

Level 6

Hi everyone 

I am invited to thus event.

Can i take another person along with me who is not invited?

Hi @pkchandela,

Congratulations on being selected!

It's wonderful that you want to share this event with a special one, but unfortunately only Local Guides with a personal invitation can assist.

Level 7

@KlaudiyaG,

I'm still not able to understand why I'm not selected. 2 of my connections on guides connect, who are new to local guides connect and are of level 5 and 7 respectively are selected, but I'm not even after being active so much. What if someone misses the event and a place remains vacant, then what? I'm just suggesting that just allow us to come there. If even 1 place is vacant then let us in. That's it. Everyone will feel home, I promise.

Today is 5th, 3 days are left so we have to move fast. Please understand @KlaudiyaG😔.

Rishabh Bansal
Level 5

@pkchandela félicitation à toi! Je suis vraiment content pour toi! 

J'espère aussi recevoir une invitation pour représenter mon pays le Burkina Faso.

Vivement Connect Live Delhi 2018