ProfArunCM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: When Local Guides Connect will be held in India?

Yes let’s wait

Kishore Kumar
Level 8

Hii friends @Kishore_jpg@NandKK@StephenAbraham

I am also waitting of this type event. When local guides connect held in india. And how know about this type event? When it will be done .

Level 8

Re: Connect Live Delhi 2018: December 8, 2018, 12 Noon to 8 PM

Congrates @ProfArunCM for inviting google local guide connect live delhi. Wish yiu best of luck. And enjoy it .

Level 8

LOCAL GUIDE CONNECT LIVE IN INDIA

Hello friends.. @MaxNYC 

When local guides connect live held in india. And how to know about invitition .

Level 10

Namskar..

@Mdhamidmurtuza

As Above Mentioned by @StephenAbraham Sir..

Please Visit this link for more information About Event in Delhi Post and Comments..

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Connect-Live-Delhi-2018-December-8-2018-12-...

Regards From Mumbai..

Level 9

Re: LOCAL GUIDE CONNECT LIVE IN INDIA

Hi @Mdhamidmurtuza:

I'm going to merge your post with an existing one that discusses about Connect Live in India.

I believe the attendees have received their invitations already for the event. Double check your inbox, including spam folders, to see if you have been invited.

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 10

Thanks @Mdhamidmurtuza for wishes!! 

Level 8

Re: LOCAL GUIDE CONNECT LIVE IN INDIA

Thanks @Shirley

For this information

Level 8

Best wishes ! @Mdhamidmurtuza

Former Google Contributor

@Kishore_jpg,

In case you are interested to know more about Connect Live and FAQs, please check our Connect Live Questions

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!