EmekaUlor's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Connect Live Abuja 2018

Caption: Connect Live Abuja graphic showing National MosqueCaption: Connect Live Abuja graphic showing National Mosque

Hello Abuja Local Guides, I am excited to be back to the city again. In September,  I had a thrilling experience in the capital of Nigeria. This time  I hope to hangout with the top Local Guides in FCT.

Aside the Connect Live Abuja event , I would be hosting two meetups on accessibility and of course the 360 Photography walk (Initiated by Valeria). Let's add more information to the Google Maps.

Please feel free to join any of the meetups or both

1. Abuja Accessibility  http://bit.ly/WuseAccessibilitywalk

2. Abuja 360 Photo walk http://bit.ly/Abuja360

Following my experience in San Francisco,  Abuja surely would be exciting, with Traci and the rest of the Local Guides team in Nigeria.

See you soon...

Emeka 

@Stevetanko14 @adaokoli 

Owerri, Nigeria
15 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Connect Live Abuja 2018

Having a Connect Live event in Abuja is some exciting news, @EmekaUlor

I'll be on the lookout for your recaps of all the events and meet-ups you organise. 🙂

By the way, I'm moving your post to the Meet-ups section, as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Wow @EmekaUlor! Are you serious? Is there another Official Local Guides Connect event in Nigeria? So I was right when I wrote at @TraciC https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Needed-Tips-for-first-time-visitor-to-Abuja...

I hope in the future you will also head to Rome @TraciC!!!

Connect Moderator

@LucioV you were right. We are having Connect Live in Abuja Nigeria next week. It could pop up in your city too.

Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

@DeniGu I sure will try my best to keep up with all the activities. Other LGs would also contribute too. Looking forward to a great event 

Googler

Hi @EmekaUlor! I am working on making myself able to attend your accessibility exploration; thank you!!! 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Connect Moderator

🙌 @TraciC that will be fantastic. Thanks

Level 7

So excited!!! This is my first ever google event and I am looking forward to an amazing time connecting with out LGs in Abuja. Welcome Emeka, Traci & every other person on the team. Hope you have a wonderful stay in Abuja. Blessings!

Level 7

Great one @EmekaUlor! 🙌

Abuja is going to be fab!