Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Summit 2018 , live 2018 nevermind we gonna Rock you 🎉

Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guides Summit 2018

Good luck @Sarahmw23

And a Warm Welcome in Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know now to interact with the community:

• Need Help?: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finally Connect Live 2018 is here

Thanks @Badruddeen, good luck to u too, and @OSAMA, and @ErmesT, and everybody else on LG Connect!!! ☺️☺️☺️

I'm super excited about possibility of meeting you all in person and having the chance to chat live for the first time!!! 😁😁😁

Former Google Contributor

Hi @OSAMA,  Yes - it is no longer called a summit - it's "Connect Live". Can you edit the subject of your post, please?

Please read the announcement by Traci here: Announcing this year’s big event: Connect Live 2018!

Level 8

Big News - Summit 18 is here. 

Good luck all. 🙏

@BishowvijayaP @NareshDarji @MuhannadK @AndrasH @NatalkaR @Ravisawane @HelloSamsonR @AnuradhaP @Sagir @Julien44

Level 8

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks @Badruddeen, good luck to u too, and @OSAMA, and @ErmesT, and everybody else on LG Connect!!! ☺️☺️☺️

I'm super excited about possibility of meeting you all in person and having the chance to chat live for the first time!!! 😁😁😁

Too much excitement 😀😀😀

Connect Moderator

It would be great @Anonymous

I love the idea to have the have the LGCTW team together at Summit18

Ermes

Connect Moderator

This is awesome  @Badruddeen

Connect virtual to connect live...

Hope to see you all...

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

@OSAMA finally it has arrived! I hope I can meet everyone 🙂 Wish you best of luck for the application!

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Connect Moderator

Good news for us bro @Badruddeen

Best wishes for everyone...

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.