brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Finally Connect Live 2018 is here. Apply Now❗️

I can't seem to figure out how to copy the link to a post on here. Would you know how to go about doing that? Thank you!

Crystal Nicole
Level 6

You have to upload on you tube then u will get the link easily copy the link and post

Level 6

Re: Connect live2018

Ohk thank  you   

Level 8

Oh I didn't mean a YouTube post I meant a post on here how to get the link from it but I figured it out! 🙂

Crystal Nicole
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you ready for the new Live Event 2018?

Hello guys, proudly we are doing great work by improving our community by sharing photos,videos, reviews, and adding missing informations. After all these hard work, are you ready to take this awesome opportunity and meet all Local Guides in the world? About me, I'm very excited to take see that moment. I hope you all ready for unforgettable moments coming up. 

Level 9

Re: Are you ready for the new Live Event 2018?

Hi @Anonymous

I know I'm super excited! I have attended an event previously and it was amazing.

I'll be merging this post with the existing thread for Connect Live so that everyone else can jump in as well! 

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Are you ready for the new Live Event 2018?

Hello Shirley, thank you for you comment. This is amazing idea. I appreciate that . 

Level 8

Ticket to California

Google Local Guides,

Check your inbox, you must have received a mail from google to go to San Francisco for a big event. Only 4 days remaining apply as soon as possible.

For more details, here is the link: https://maps.google.com/localguides/event/connectlive?link_loc=img

Good luck!!!

KK Roy

Google Local Guide (Level 7)

Level 9

Re: Ticket to California

Thanks for reminding all of us 🙂
I applied last night, now we all have to wait 🙂

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Level 8

Re: Ticket to California

Wow, very nice, all the best!!!