brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Connect Live 2018: questions, comments, & application ideas

@AdyAouili, congrats on wanting to apply to Connect Live!

For Local Guides who are Level 5 or higher and 21 years old, you fill out the Connect Live online application form, by clicking on the Apply button.

All the details of what you need to include in your application to apply are in the Connect Live FAQ section.

I am moving your post over to @brittym's Connect Live 2018: questions, comments, & application ideas board

Good Luck!

Cheers,

Karen

Level 8

Re: Level 5 benefits

Thank you for the reply first.

And i have also one question as you mentioned above i am eligible for the event Connect Live held in San Francisco, California and also i received the email from the local guides team as mentioned in the email as i upload the video and directly i get the opportunity to enter in the event at the California.

Please give me the Solution on this matter

Thank You !!!

Meet Shah

Connect Moderator

Re: Level 5 benefits

@MeetShah, click the Connect Live "Apply  Now " Button to apply. All the instruction on how to apply is there once you click the button.

I will also move your post over to the Connect Live 2018: questions, comments, and application ideas board. This board is a great resource for all your Connect Live application related questions.

Good Luck!

Cheers,

Karen

Level 6

It mean ur local guide  level  is low 

Level 6

Surprise email about Connect live 2018!

Hello,

Assalamualaikum,

My name is Reni, I'm from Malang-Indonesia, yesterday I readed my email  about Connect Live in San Fransisco 2018, so excited! I wish I can meet all of you guys, is anyone from Malang summit to this event? and how many country that join to this event? Let's get to know each other all of Google Local Guide with mention your name and your country, I wish we will be a part of people who come to Connect Live in San Francisco! 

Level 10

It's a great idea and innovative. Best of luck all Local Guides Hope the best are be choosen.
Level 7

Re: Surprise email about Connect live 2018!

walaikumsalam @Rennyxiao

Welcome to connect.

If selected, have Any recommendation letter official from google / connect live 2018, to have visa at embassy ?

Cc @brittym @KarenVChin 

Level 6

Yes, Google will give you the recommendation to get the visa.

Level 10

Connect Live 2018 San Francisco

I am honored by receiving email yesterday for invitation by Google to take part in LG-2018.

Thanks Google for organizing such a big event to meet local guides from all over the world.

I am excited to meet them if possible.  

BM63
Connect Moderator

@Icok,

If you get selected to attend Connect Live, Google's travel agency will work with you directly to help you get your US Tourist Visa. which includes providing you with a recommendation letter from Google (on Google stationary) that you will need to bring to your interview at either US embassy or consulate.

Are you planning to apply to Connect Live Edo?

Good Luck!

Cheers,

Karen

@Icok wrote:

walaikumsalam @Rennyxiao

Welcome to connect.

If selected, have Any recommendation letter official from google / connect live 2018, to have visa at embassy ?

Cc @brittym @KarenVChin