Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: 2018 Local Guides Connect

hmmm I can't find the dates. 

Level 6

Re: Connect Live 2018: questions, comments, & application ideas

Am not getting  how to post the video and where to post the video in need to be clear  please  help. 

Level 7

post it on youtube or upload it on Google drive then share the link

fahad
Level 8

Tips for Connect Live 2018 Application

Hello Local Guides,

I am writing this post because some LG's are sending private messages asking for Tips for their Connect Live Application 2018 and it is impossible to reply to all the messages.

I will try to write a few tips so that everyone have a better idea before they submit their application.

TIPS

1. Read carefully the initial Connect Live 2018 announcement by @TraciC
  2. Visit the Official Connect Live 2018 website
  3. Tips for your Connect Live 2018 Application Video
  4. Go through #LGSummit17 YouTube playlist created by @LucioV
  5. Go through #ConnectLive2018 YouTube playlist created by Lucio
  6. You may go through #LGSummit16 YouTube playlist created by Lúcio too.
  7. Search Connect for “#LGSummit16 tips” “#LGSummit17 Tips” “#ConnectLive2018 Tips”

Hope this will help the many new applicants who would be applying for Connect Live 2018.

Wishing Good Luck to all.

Thank you. 🙏

Level 9

Re: Tips for Connect Live 2018 Application

many many thanks for you bro @Badruddeen and for legend @LucioV 🙂

Level 8

Re: Tips for Connect Live 2018 Application

@OSAMA wrote:

many many thanks for you bro @Badruddeen and for legend @LucioV 🙂

Your welcome Osama,

If anyone gets successful with these tips we are happy 😃 

Lucio has done an excellent job. Thanks Lucio 🙏

Cheers

Level 5

Re: Conect live 2018

It's amazing when you help tourist! Information by people that live in the actual city is far more accurate than general reviews in my own experience. 

Edu.

Level 8

Level 5 benefits

hello everyone

I am at the level 5 on google local guide so what are the perks and benefits on this level ???

Please explain me and i on all the settings from the local guide settings page.

Level 7

Hi @brittym

Is there an adresse to which i am supposed to send my application please ? or shall i just post it on my Google Connect profile with the Summit application tag ? because when i logged on the link they sent me with the email they say " LEVEL UP TO APPLY " And i am already level 6 ! Can you explain to me what am i supposed to do exactly now to apply ? it is not very clear actually .I mean usually there is a committee charged with the application selection with an application file that we are supposed to send to them . This time i didn't find these elements . I am not used to this type of application . So what are the steps of this application please ?Screenshot_20180420-131721.png

Connect Moderator

Re: Level 5 benefits

@MeetShah, welcome to Connect! Congrats on reaching Level 5!  The biggest benefit or perk right now is if you are 21 years old by Oct 16, 2018 you eligible to apply to this year’s Connect Live held in San Francisco, California and have the opportunity be one of 150 Local Guides from around the globe to meet other Level 5 and above Local Guides, the Local Guides Team, and Google engineers. You get to learn, provide your feedback to Googlers.

The once-in-a-lifetime experience will be both in San Francisco and the opportunity to visit the Googleplex, Google’s HQs,  The trip is paid for by Google (air, hotel, meals, airport transfers, US Tourist Visa Application Fees].

You now have 10 days to apply. Deadline to apply is May 1, 2018.

Read more of the application details in the Connect Live FAQs.

Good Luck!

Cheers,

Karen