Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Connect Live 2018: questions, comments, & application ideas

@brittym wrote:

CONNECTLIVE_STATIC-01.jpg

@brittym wrote:

Hi everyone:

The news is out about Connect Live 2018! Please read the announcement here. We're creating this thread to address any questions or comments you may have about Connect Live, as well as merge related posts. Before asking a question, check the FAQs on the application site, as we may have answered it already. 

You can also share ideas here related to your applications and video submissions. Be sure to check out this post by @TraciC with video tips. 

Hi everyone:

The news is out about Connect Live 2018! Please read the announcement here. We're creating this thread to address any questions or comments you may have about Connect Live, as well as merge related posts. Before asking a question, check the FAQs on the application site, as we may have answered it already. 

You can also share ideas here related to your applications and video submissions. Be sure to check out this post by @TraciC with video tips. 

Yes, the event is on we can apply to Connect With Local Guides, Live in San Francisco! in October. All Local Guides Level 5 or higher are welcome to apply. You'll need to be comfortable speaking English, and must include a short video about yourself.

3 tips for your video:
Speak to the camera to tell us why you guide others
Say what you love to contribute on Google Maps
Keep it to about 1 minute
RASHID
Level 6

@brittym wrote:

Hi everyone:

@brittym wrote:

@brittym wrote:

Hi everyone:

Hi everyone:

Yes, the event is on we can apply to Connect With Local Guides, Live in San Francisco! in October. All Local Guides Level 5 or higher are welcome to apply. You'll need to be comfortable speaking English, and must include a short video about yourself.

3 tips for your video:
Speak to the camera to tell us why you guide others
Say what you love to contribute on Google Maps
Keep it to about 1 minute
RASHID
Level 8

Hello there my friend Jean, @JeanRV

Wishing you all the best. I hope we can go for a bike ride together again. 😉

Thank you for mentioning about my post "How I Created My Signature"

For your kind information, the url in your post for my Signature post is not working.

Cheers

Former Google Contributor

Re: Local guides connect

Hey @aji1010,

This question is answered in this article - Announcing this year’s big event: Connect Live 2018

A point of the article states:

What is the age requirement to apply for the event?

While participating in the Local Guides program requires a minimum age of 18 years, all Connect Live attendees must be at least 21 years old prior to the event. That is because 21 is the legal drinking age in the United States and alcohol will be present at some events.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 7

Re: Finally got the invitation mail

i have question if i am not 21 years old can i apply 

fahad
Level 9

wawooo! I have just received an application email. I am super excited! 

@brittym wrote:

Hi everyone:

I am
looking forward to a great time in San Francisco! 

A-Beta
Level 6

Re: Finally got the invitation mail

While participating in the Local Guides program requires a minimum age of 18 years, all Connect Live attendees must be at least 21 years old prior to the event. That is because 21 is the legal drinking age in the United States and alcohol will be present at some events.

RASHID
Level 7

Local Guide Connect Live

I'm very excited for Local Guide Connect Live event. I hope i'll get a chance to be a part of local Guide connect live event. And share my thoughts with members which came across the world.

Level 5

Google Local Guide

I enjoy traveling and sharing my experience with others to help them with  good selection .

I would like to visit Local Guide Meet Up in California so that I can interact with local guides all around the world!

Level 5

Connect Live в Сан-Франциско 2018 по-русски

Друзья-эксперты, привет!

Есть ли какие-то рекомендации по созданию видео для отправки заявки на Connect Live в Сан-Франциско?

Кто-то уже там бывал? 🙂

Спасибо!

Русский раздел для экспертов - присоединяйся к лучшим русским гидам! 🙂