KhamphoutS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Connect Live 2018 on Vientiane Times, Lao PDR

Thank you @davidhyno for the kind word

This is great way to reaching out more people in my country know the program and contribution in to the Maps 😁

Level 9

I hope the life keeps bringing you opportunities and successes, @KhamphoutS. Well done!

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Former Google Contributor

This is great, @KhamphoutS! Thank you so much for sharing! Glad you got so much out of attending Connect Live and proud of you for hosting your first meet-up when you got back!

Former Google Contributor

Congratulations on the recognition, @KhamphoutS! The interest of the local press is very significant to start the curiosity of people. Now you got their attention you can use it for the great good and maybe host a meet-up or some other activity to show off your Local Guide strengths.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Well done! These are awesome @KhamphoutS. Your country now knows you are a rock star,  as much as we do here in the global Local Guides Community. 

Hope to see you get more press in Laos with all the great things you do for Local Guides and with your amazing triathlete endeavors  (as I sit in on my couch in the sidelines cheering you on) this year. 

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

@BeatrizAguilar 

Thank you for your kind word & all the support 🙂

Level 10

Thank you @brittym and it's my honor to have a chance attended this great summit!

World will be better known & understanding when local takes part of contribution and it's beneficially to communities.    

Level 10

Agrees with you @IrrPavlova 

When local media recognized means it's potentially to spreading the news and the local guide program around. My next goal is to lead/encourage local guide in my country to know-better contribute to Maps 

Level 10

Thank you for everything @KarenVChin 

You're inspiration not only myself, but I'm sure that also other local guides around the world. 

This 2019, I'll be annoying your IG timeline posting all the running, cycling and swimming more than last year lol  

Connect Moderator

You’re welcome!l

Haha @KhamphoutS. Bring it on in your Insta. = )

Cheers,

Karen